Tiger Woods CLASS ACT!

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
AS IF YOU NEED ANOTHER REASON TO ADMIRE "AMERICA'S" TIGER WOODS.
Tiger Woods is a Highly Educated Individual who was properly raised and taught to be his own man by an educated Mother and Father.
You can readily see that Tiger Woods listened to his parents and remains very proud of them both.
Many citizens are not aware of the following.

A COPY OF HIS SPEECH AT THE 2009 INAUGURATION
Tiger Woods received a special invitation to speak at the Obama inauguration.
His inviters were stunned, shocked when he did not deliver the message they expected.
A brief read and you will understand why the media swept Woods' remarks under the rug with no further ado and why the liberal left of our American society was again displeased with Tiger.
His speech was entitled

"You'll Never Walk Alone"
"I grew up in a military family - and my role models in life were my Mom and Dad, Lt. Colonel Earl Woods.
My dad was a Special Forces operator and many nights friends would visit our home.
They represented every branch of the service, and every rank.In my Dad, and in those guests, I saw first hand the dedication and commitment of those who serve.
They come from every walk of life; from every part of our country.
Time and again, across generations, they have defended our safety in the dark of night and far from home.
Each day -- and particularly on this historic day --
we honor the men and women in uniform who serve our country and protect our freedom.
They travel to the dangerous corners of the world, and we must remember that for every person who is in uniform, there are families who wait for them to come home safely.
I am honored that the military is such an important part, not just of my personal life, but of my professional one as well.
The golf tournament we do each year here in Washington is a testament to those unsung heroes.
I am the son of a man who dedicated his life to his country, family and the military, and I am a better person for it.
In the summer of 1864, Abraham Lincoln, the man at whose memorial we stand, spoke to the 164th Ohio Regiment and said 'I am greatly obliged to you, and to all who have come forward at the call of their country.'
Just as they have stood tall for our country - we must always stand by and support the men and women in uniform and their families.
Thank you, and it is now my pleasure to introduce the US Naval Glee Club ..."

====
Tiger Woods' 2-minute, 5-second tribute to the our nation's military was delivered January 18th at the Inaugural Celebration in Washington, DC.
He had been subjected to intense pressure to attend and offer remarks.
Especially so by liberals who have demeaned and criticized him for a decade for not joining their ranks.

Yet, at the Lincoln Memorial, instead of paying homage to Barack Obama, Tiger paid tribute to our soldiers.

Not once did Tiger mention Obama, the inauguration or the new administration.

Understanding that expressing his love for America and his appreciation for our military men and women would disappoint the national news media and the liberal left, he did what he thought was best for the people of our country.
But Tiger, being is his own man, just as his father taught him to be his own man.

What's that you say?
You did not previously know what Tiger said?

You did not see a video clip of him speaking on any national television network?

You did not see a photo of Tiger at the Lincoln Memorial offering his remarks honoring our military.

You did not read a story in the NY Times?

His appearance at the Inaugural Celebration had been widely hailed and promoted in advance by the Obama inaugural organizers ... yet January 18 when he came and spoke ... afterwards, a black out.

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
The MONITOR LIZZARDLIB strikes again!! Lay's in waiting logged off-and using DIFFERENT PERSONALITY's scanning ALL responses- then with a swift--- log on leaps- ATTACKS!! - LOGS OFF!! -- then continue's -lurking!!!!!!!!! Now using a second handle- but the same lines!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It seems that some here like to post any propaganda they can find without any research of their own.
That's SOP4EO

People will believe nearly anything, as long as they read it, and will do so blindly.

An incredibly wise man once said, "Why bother learning when ignorance is instantaneous?"

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I will say it again. Stupid is as stupid does, especially on the Internet. Act the fool, people will think you are a fool. Act like a whiny crybaby, and there ya go.

These are not personal attacks. You clearly have no idea what a personal attack looks like. That, or you have the thinnest skin on the planet. Your constant whining about personal attacks and threatening to go to the administrators says far more about your character, or lack thereof, than anything anyone else on here has remotely eluded to about you or your character. If you can't take the heat, don't post in a public forum.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
I think the words that Tiger Woods spoke are heartfelt, sincere, and appropriate. I do not think he was pressured to be there. He spoke from his heart. I am quite sure the Obama team was well aware of what he was he was going to say, or at least what the topic was going to be. Political speeches at that level are not left to chance.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
The MONITOR LIZZARDLIB strikes again!! Lay's in waiting logged off-and using DIFFERENT PERSONALITY's scanning ALL responses- then with a swift--- log on leaps- ATTACKS!! - LOGS OFF!! -- then continue's -lurking!!!!!!!!! Now using a second handle- but the same lines!

Yes,he's a snake in the grass alright.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
I will say it again. I am not any former member. I do not appreciate these attacks on my character. I will ask administration again to enforce their rule on personal attacks.

But "Bill" if they do that,then you are outta here.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It has happened to me, and it doesn't anger me in the least. The Internet ain't real. If you don't believe me, reach over and turn your computer off. See? Told ya.

Getting angry over something that happens on an Internet Web forum is the litmus test for both thin skin and for someone who does not have their priorities straight.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
I will say it again. I am not any former member. I do not appreciate these attacks on my character. I will ask administration again to enforce their rule on personal attacks.

You are technically correct in saying you are not any former member. We both know you are a current member operating under various screen names for the sole purpose of causing mischief. It is a sad and shameful way to operate. Grow up. Be a man. Be one person.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
It is just so wrong to gloat,but I'm gonna do it anyway. Turns out that Sirbill2you was an imposter,and almost certainly a former banned member.

As soon as he showed up here my troll alert meter was pegged on the max reading.Must have been that very first post of his thanking Obummer for his increase in runs/money.

Last edited: