Those fast foods.............

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I've been monitoring my BP out here on the road and the Dr says i am at the point now in loss that for nearly every 1 lb I lose my BP will lower by 1 point....I am down into the 117 to 125 range at times and still dropping.....

Now that is a good BP range. Mine stays around that range most of the time with the help of my BP meds. I exercise 3 days at 50 minutes of medium cardio on the average to help out .

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My update. Went to see a BUNCH of health care people today.

My nutritionist says I no longer have to see her any more. I am to continue losing as I am, about 1lb per week. She is happy with what I am eating. A+

Talked to my DR. I have eliminated one med and have cut two in half. One of those two may soon be eliminated. A+

Saw my PT person, I have gained 20% range of motion in my bad shoulder and the knees are responding well to the work. I was issued a SMALLER knee brace, because the old one no longer fit, due to the weight loss. A+

I have had to buy new pants, 38's down from 42's. The shirt I wore today, an XL, is a shirt I have not been able to wear in 2 years. A+

Good day today.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

My nutritionist says I no longer have to see her any more. I am to continue losing as I am, about 1lb per week. She is happy with what I am eating. A+

Talked to my DR. I have eliminated one med and have cut two in half. One of those two may soon be eliminated. A+

Saw my PT person, I have gained 20% range of motion in my bad shoulder and the knees are responding well to the work. I was issued a SMALLER knee brace, because the old one no longer fit, due to the weight loss. A+

I have had to buy new pants, 38's down from 42's. The shirt I wore today, an XL, is a shirt I have not been able to wear in 2 years. A+

Good day today.
A specimen of perfect health.

oldman-300x205.jpg

happy-tongue-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Good day today.

Congrats on your improvement....lots of effort went into that for sure...the knees I know really appreciate the weight loss.....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Congrats on your improvement....lots of effort went into that for sure...the knees I know really appreciate the weight loss.....

The knees are responding well to the weight loss. I can now walk for about 1/2 when before the weight loss I could only do about 10 minutes. I speaking on concrete, like the floors in malls and stores. In the woods, on soft ground I can walk for much longer.