Veteran Expediter
What is wrong with a little father/daughter bonding time? :rolleyes:

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
What is wrong with a little father/daughter bonding time? :rolleyes:

what a sick man, seems this could be a form of child abuse, but the bleeding heart liberals in here will approve this message and probably sing this stuff to their kids. Of couse the above statment has not been approved by the ACLU ,,,,,yet.:rolleyes:

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
I watched the video and was disgusted that a so called father would actually teach his young daughter things like that! And with the daughter saying the things about beating the mother it could be possible that the guy is also a "Wife beater". This guy is a waste of good DNA:mad:

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I would like to hook a strap to his ear ring, hook him to my truck and take off down the road. I wonder what note he will hit then?:mad:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
One could put this up on one of those electronic billboards and maybe the Division of Child Services would be interested,or I could take it to a local office and play it for them, then the Feds could handle it, I got some friends in High Places and:eek: maybe u do to.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
One could put this up on one of those electronic billboards and maybe the Division of Child Services would be interested,or I could take it to a local office and play it for them, then the Feds could handle it, I got some friends in High Places and:eek: maybe u do to.

I'm wondering if it was something dear old dad created to hurt his wife during a divorce. If it is I'm sure the courts are aware.

zack100

Active Expediter
WARNING this video has bad language!!!!

father and daughter singing - YouTube

I found this shocking and sad at the same time
What kind of parenting skills is this?:(
Those are in no way, shape or form of ANY kind of parenting “skills”. We’ve just witnessed a TOTAL sicko in a most heinous form of child abuse. Based on what her Father (?) is teaching her, she’ll go to school on Monday morning and be suspended before lunch. The parents will be called in for a conference; good old dad (“that guy”) will lose his cool during the meeting and Social Services WILL step in to separate “that guy” as he in NO WAY is looking after the childs best interests.
That SOB belongs in prison, maybe “back” in prison. I am not on Facebook, however it certainly warrants someone emailing that video to the proper authorities and save the young girl from a lifetime of hardship. Let me know the name of the city and state - I WILL do it.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Those are in no way, shape or form of ANY kind of parenting “skills”. We’ve just witnessed a TOTAL sicko in a most heinous form of child abuse. Based on what her Father (?) is teaching her, she’ll go to school on Monday morning and be suspended before lunch. The parents will be called in for a conference; good old dad (“that guy”) will lose his cool during the meeting and Social Services WILL step in to separate “that guy” as he in NO WAY is looking after the childs best interests.
That SOB belongs in prison, maybe “back” in prison. I am not on Facebook, however it certainly warrants someone emailing that video to the proper authorities and save the young girl from a lifetime of hardship. Let me know the name of the city and state - I WILL do it.
Miguel Granado Sr. Chandler, Arizona

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Birthdate Nov 18. Shows as single and Christian lol

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
This one is pretty extreme, but there are a lot of parents who find it amusing to hear 'bad' words from a very small child. Every time I hear 'parents should have the right' [insert whatever here], I can't help but think that way too many parents aren't good ones, or even acceptable ones.
It's a problem that, like the poor, will always be with us.
Hope that little girl gets some help, cause her Dad is gonna get her in trouble, for sure.:(

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I didn't catch it the first time I watched it, but the guy doesn't say beat my Mom's arse, the little girl ads the word Mom in

zack100

Active Expediter
We’ve just witnessed a TOTAL sicko in a most heinous form of child abuse. However it certainly warrants someone emailing that video to the proper authorities and save the young girl from a lifetime of hardship. Let me know the name of the city and state - I WILL do it.

The First Amendment

My goal was to simply email the link to either Child Protective Services or the local AZ police and allow them to figure out what (if anything) to do - not that easy. Child Protective Services sent me to the state hotline; the state hotline had 12 callers ahead so I called the Chandler, AZ Police. Police Dispatch asks me why I didn’t call my local authorities??? After a lengthy discussion regarding the internet, the Chandler Police took down my info and assigned an officer who was to call me back.

The officer did call back within a ½ hour, he took down my name, address, birthdate and I explained the video (they said they didn’t want to see it). I was informed in AZ this was not a crime nor child abuse. It was explained that despite however appalling the video may seem (to me), the father was exercising his “First Amendment Rights” and nothing they could do. :confused:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
The First Amendment

My goal was to simply email the link to either Child Protective Services or the local AZ police and allow them to figure out what (if anything) to do - not that easy. Child Protective Services sent me to the state hotline; the state hotline had 12 callers ahead so I called the Chandler, AZ Police. Police Dispatch asks me why I didn’t call my local authorities??? After a lengthy discussion regarding the internet, the Chandler Police took down my info and assigned an officer who was to call me back.

The officer did call back within a ½ hour, he took down my name, address, birthdate and I explained the video (they said they didn’t want to see it). I was informed in AZ this was not a crime nor child abuse. It was explained that despite however appalling the video may seem (to me), the father was exercising his “First Amendment Rights” and nothing they could do. :confused:

It is a slow death with freedom of speech rulings. can u imagine if this was taught to every baby how much fun it would be to erase that from their minds just so they could communicate in normal life whatever normal life is now. If that video is true, then its another form of Bullying at the expense of a young child's mind and the havoc of unforseen evil it can produce in their future. You all can remember the training camps Ha-mas was showing on TV some time back using young boys to hate and kill infidels and or Israel, there u go. /the previous paragraph was written by me and I guess I approved this message IMHO>:) Is the Golden Rule valid anymore?