This happens from time to time: An Angel

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Mystery 'Angel' Priest Appears At Missouri Car Crash, Performs 'Miracle,' Then Disappears

Side trip: When I lived in Chattanooga- 1980s, a similar story like the one above occurred. A women, pinned under the dash after the car wrecked, said a mans voice came to her, brushed her hair from her face, spoke her name. Told her she would be ok. No one called in an ambulance, but one arrived anyway. How do I know this, she told the story in a church class I attended. Things happen from time to time we cannot really understand on earth...............

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Mystery 'Angel' Priest Appears At Missouri Car Crash, Performs 'Miracle,' Then Disappears

Side trip: When I lived in Chattanooga- 1980s, a similar story like the one above occurred. A women, pinned under the dash after the car wrecked, said a mans voice came to her, brushed her hair from her face, spoke her name. Told her she would be ok. No one called in an ambulance, but one arrived anyway. How do I know this, she told the story in a church class I attended. Things happen from time to time we cannot really understand on earth...............

What if? Been following this one. What if?

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
Taken at face value, and if the written article is accurate......it was the woman's faith which saved her. The person who arrived was the answer and instrument to a call of faith. The injuries described denote a person in real trouble, which leaves little doubt she had only one recourse.

Heb.13

[2] Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

They are here, just as the opposing force is represented.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Taken at face value, and if the written article is accurate......it was the woman's faith which saved her. The person who arrived was the answer and instrument to a call of faith. The injuries described denote a person in real trouble, which leaves little doubt she had only one recourse.

Heb.13

[2] Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

They are here, just as the opposing force is represented.

What is weird is that several rescue workers seen the "person". It is also weird that the "person" did NOT show up on ANY of the pictures, when he should have.

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
What is weird is that several rescue workers seen the "person". It is also weird that the "person" did NOT show up on ANY of the pictures, when he should have.

I think we have to be very careful about the "apparitions" concept. Many have used this premise to castigate the spiritual aspect of those who believe.

Have little doubt something special happened here, but would hesitate to believe what on site people have to say....without looking them right in the eye. :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think we have to be very careful about the "apparitions" concept. Many have used this premise to castigate the spiritual aspect of those who believe.

Have little doubt something special happened here, but would hesitate to believe what on site people have to say....without looking them right in the eye. :)

I am just quoting what people at the scene said. Nothing more.

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
I am just quoting what people at the scene said. Nothing more.

Exactly......and no harm in that. Good to hear from LOS. :cool:

It's a fun topic to comment on.

Can't leave an open space for those who would chime in with the usual banter about ghost, goblins, and other nonsensical accusations....that's all. ;)

Last edited:

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Reminds me of the movie "It's a wonderful life". Maybe it really was an angel trying to earn his wings. :)

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
Reminds me of the movie "It's a wonderful life". Maybe it really was an angel trying to earn his wings. :)

Would value anything from a person who enjoys Desperado. ;)

Ya....it' nice to discuss the possibles within a positive subject, and the occasional good news.

Lord knows......we have enough bad news to dwell on, if we choose.

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter

Hmm....now I would have to see the 80 photos shot, and line them up with the time frame of this persons arrival on the scene. Having taken photos of accidents, it's not uncommon to ensure no persons are in the frame. Your taking pics for reenactment, if necessary....and damage to vehicles.

Do other responders appear in the 80 photos?