The verdict is in................

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As we await the jury to be seated one can feel the anxiety in the air.What will the results be for the troubled truck and drivers.The judge bangs his gavel, in the background we can hear Dave singing "TVAL Blues".....The results are" TVAL QUALIFIED"!!!A cheer goes out from the crowd, Linda can be heard saying " Finally closure...."Dave can be heard, "I was about to go postal........"A truck sales man can be heard, "See no problems at all"Several people restrain Dave from slapping the salesman silly.After a few minutes of calm, the Terrys walk out to their truck and drive off.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As we await the jury to be seated one can feel the anxiety in the air.What will the results be for the troubled truck and drivers.The judge bangs his gavel, in the background we can hear Dave singing "TVAL Blues".....The results are" TVAL QUALIFIED"!!!A cheer goes out from the crowd, Linda can be heard saying " Finally closure...."Dave can be heard, "I was about to go postal........"A truck sales man can be heard, "See no problems at all"Several people restrain Dave from slapping the salesman silly.After a few minutes of calm, the Terrys walk out to their truck and drive off.

Good for you! Now let's hope you find enough freight to help make up for all the lost time.

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Great ! Justice prevails ! Hope your mechanical problems are few and far between now. With the fabulousloads fairy granting you exclusive loads @ over $2 per mile with no wait ! You'll soon have that fantastic fan you've been waiting.....Ummm wait, just turn on the microwave ! Orrville Redenbaucher anyone ? Seriously hope the worst is over and thanks for the updates ! Keep em coming.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

ICEBERG

Active Expediter
is it true TK, is choking back the t1000 so it can pass the test ?
how much cooling power are you losing?

Last edited: