The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Umm, It’s the Stormy Daniels Extortion Case.

Only in MAGAt La-La Land ...

:joycat:

Of course it’s not illegal to pay ( hush money) extortion money. They are the victim of the extortion.

That doesn't jive with the Orange Turd's™ original claims ... that it didn't happen ... and if it did he didn't know anything about it.

Trump's Legal Defense Becomes a Confession

What’s illegal is actually extorting someone for money.

Do we have any insights into the actual conversations that took place on this matter ?

No ?

I didn't think so ...

Yet NO charges against the extortionist.

Where's the evidence that she extorted him ?

Have to have evidence before you can bring charges ...

NY has a corrupt justice system. That’s why people are fleeing the city and state.

Reactions: Ragman and ATeam

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Trump's $175 Million Bond May Not Be a Bond At All

Big trouble ahead for Trump if this so-called "bond" turns out to be the worthless piece of paper experts say it is. Hearing set for April 22.

"But according to former regulators and other legal experts, the bond is highly irregular. Per a legal filing, it amounts to little more than a promise that Trump himself could pay the full cost of the bond if he ultimately loses his appeal, The Daily Beast reported, noting that such an arrangement effectively negates 'the whole point of an insurance company guarantee.'

"It does not appear that Knight Specialty Insurance Co. could even cover the bond if it wanted: according to a court filing, the company has financial reserves of just $138 million. And while a related corporate entity claims a financial surplus of $1 billion, the court filing does not explicitly state that it would be liable."
(Source)
Sounds like fraud to me....

Lock him up!

Reactions: ATeam

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Reactions: Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
First off, the Dow Jones Industrial Average isn't "the stock market" ... it's an index of 30 prominent companies listed on several stock exchanges.

Second, DJT Media isn't part of the DJIA.

Third, not all stocks lost yesterday:

Top Stock Gainers - Yahoo Finance

Fourth, probably a very good thing some folks are not in the market.
But, but, but..... the messiah has spoken.

Reactions: RLENT

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Duh, the stock market was down over 400 points.
Since Trump's DJT stock went public, the Dow Jones 30 index is down 3.8%. DJT is down over 50%. There is NO meaningful correlation between the performance of this major market index and Trump's two-week-old meme stock.

What's meaningful is DJT shareholders are heading for the exists and selling their shares. That puts downward pressure on the price. Thus the 50% loss since the stock went public.

Since opening this morning, DJT is down 4% in mid-day trading. The sell-off continues.

Last edited:
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Trump Out of Delay Options. His Criminal Trial Starts Monday.

The legal experts in this article are saying Trump is out of options. They say he has no cards left to play to delay his criminal trial that is set to begin Monday. While I'd like to believe that, Trump is a master of delay. I'll believe the trial will begin Monday when I see it begin Monday.

Reactions: RLENT