The Trump Card...

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Im going to go with your thinking but wonder, if they were actually dropping off lots of ballots, why would they drop them off at multiple boxes, and not just dump them all off at the first one?
Good question and why take photos of what your doing unless your getting paid.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

This is the part of the article I think is most true:

If working-class whites fear annihilation and obsolescence, that's not entirely irrational: For decades, Republicans have advocated and enacted policies that harm their own voters.
This is an old American story, built on divide-and-conquer tactics and the "psychological wages of whiteness." White people with money and power know how easy it is to manipulate poor and working-class white people through appeals to white supremacy, racial resentment, entitlement and fear. In the immortal words of Lyndon Johnson, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."
It's hard to say this but blacks out breed us whites. That is not being racist that is stating facts.....when the Democrats back plan parenthood and then place them in predominantly black neighborhoods they HAVE to have more kids.
When a woman has 7 kids from 5 different fathers.....

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's hard to say this but blacks out breed us whites. That is not being racist that is stating facts.....when the Democrats back plan parenthood and then place them in predominantly black neighborhoods they HAVE to have more kids.
When a woman has 7 kids from 5 different fathers.....
Currently the birth rate for black people is actually less than white people, but that only changed recently. Both are actually lower than replacement level.

Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
One thing why take a photo of the drop box unless your getting paid to do it.....which is very illegal in most states. And why go to multiple drop boxes with ballots?
I mean in a way it explains how Biden got move votes than any previous president ever.....more than even Obama.

Didn’t he realize that people would figure out the truth?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Baby mommas breed like rabbits because they have anywhere from 5 to 7 kids and get paid by the government to raise them. How do you think they can afford those caddys that they drive.

• Angry

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And once again you show your ignorance. My question to you is. Have you worked in section 8 housing? I have.
Sounds like a personal attack there bubba.
The answer is no, I have never worked in section 8 housing. I have lived in one! , so don't go there with your racist garbage.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Sounds like a personal attack there bubba.
The answer is no, I have never worked in section 8 housing. I have lived in one! , so don't go there with your racist garbage.
Lol your the one doing personal attacks with calling me racist.....
I don't know how long ago you lived in one but things have changed dramatically in the last 20 years in section 8 housing.

• Haha

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lol your the one doing personal attacks with calling me racist.....
I don't know how long ago you lived in one but things have changed dramatically in the last 20 years in section 8 housing.
I didn't call you racist. I called your post racist.

It really doesn't matter when I was section 8.
People using section 8 deserve better, and using the term "baby momma", we all know who you mean.