The Trump Card...

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A lack of interest in solving the case from all appeareances.
Thats what the point of the Jan 6th committee. I started to watch it, but I could not keep watching it as I was soooo mad at myself that I could have ever voted for Trump, its clear to me that he is the only one responsible.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Did you watch it.....if people from out of state drop mail in ballots that's illegal and it's hard to push the trump vote when Biden won with 80 million votes.
More votes than any Democrat ever from a basement.
And how do you prove it was people from out of state?

Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In the video they explained that they bought the meta data....not cheap but perfectly legal.

It’s my understanding that the data that you can buy like that is basically anonymous info, it shows how the phones are moving but there is no way to know what phone is a particular person. Or am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
It’s my understanding that the data that you can buy like that is basically anonymous info, it shows how the phones are moving but there is no way to know what phone is a particular person. Or am I missing something?

They can track phones and tell if a phone is from out of state....they also had security video recordings of ballot boxs.

• Haha

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They can track phones and tell if a phone is from out of state....they also had security video recordings of ballot boxs.

I understand if the phone has an out of state number but how would they know if the person lives out of state? My wife still uses her Ohio number, we have lived in Florida for 8 years.

But that brings up another point, how do they know the phone number? I thought that info was not part of the data.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I understand if the phone has an out of state number but how would they know if the person lives out of state? My wife still uses her Ohio number, we have lived in Florida for 8 years.

But that brings up another point, how do they know the phone number? I thought that info was not part of the data.

Once again it's the same data the government used to track down people on January 6th .
Once you have a timeline and a location it's not hard to get security video footage from the local buildings. They then used facial recognition software to identify people. Heck one lady had a long criminal record. And fyi many people were dropping the votes off late at night. Most after 1 am.

• Haha

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Once again it's the same data the government used to track down people on January 6th .
Once you have a timeline and a location it's not hard to get security video footage from the local buildings. They then used facial recognition software to identify people. Heck one lady had a long criminal record. And fyi many people were dropping the votes off late at night. Most after 1 am.
You do know some people work 2nd shift right? 1am to them would be like us normal day workers dropping it off at 5 or 6pm.

I cant see any anonymous data proving what they are trying to say, its almost like the clip of the video that was circulating about the box of votes being pulled from under a desk. They took that particular clip and created an explanation that fit the lie they were trying to sell to people who didnt know any better. If you watch the entire video there is a explanation for what you saw in that little clip.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
You do know some people work 2nd shift right? 1am to them would be like us normal day workers dropping it off at 5 or 6pm.

I cant see any anonymous data proving what they are trying to say, its almost like the clip of the video that was circulating about the box of votes being pulled from under a desk. They took that particular clip and created an explanation that fit the lie they were trying to sell to people who didnt know any better. If you watch the entire video there is a explanation for what you saw in that little clip.
Wow deflecting much.....

• Haha
Reactions: muttly and RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I agree also.

• Haha

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I agree also.
But there are also a lot of "never Trumpers" so to me the whole fake rivalry between him and Desantis will be all for show so that Trump will run as an independent, Desantis will be the republican and that is their path to victory.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
But there are also a lot of "never Trumpers" so to me the whole fake rivalry between him and Desantis will be all for show so that Trump will run as an independent, Desantis will be the republican and that is their path to victory.
Either way Democrats lose.....because there is no good Democrat that can run against either desantis or trump.

• Haha

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

All you have to do is lay the tracking information over a map and see where they go.....
The set of criteria was pretty straightforward. They put markers down for each ballot box and had red markers for each cell phone and tracked how many times the red went to a green and done.
They then got a subpoena for the cameras around the ballot boxes and then matched up the times for both cameras and map data. They found some people had gone to multiple boxes to drop off ballots.

• Haha

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

This is the part of the article I think is most true:

If working-class whites fear annihilation and obsolescence, that's not entirely irrational: For decades, Republicans have advocated and enacted policies that harm their own voters.
This is an old American story, built on divide-and-conquer tactics and the "psychological wages of whiteness." White people with money and power know how easy it is to manipulate poor and working-class white people through appeals to white supremacy, racial resentment, entitlement and fear. In the immortal words of Lyndon Johnson, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
All you have to do is lay the tracking information over a map and see where they go.....
The set of criteria was pretty straightforward. They put markers down for each ballot box and had red markers for each cell phone and tracked how many times the red went to a green and done.
They then got a subpoena for the cameras around the ballot boxes and then matched up the times for both cameras and map data. They found some people had gone to multiple boxes to drop off ballots.
Im going to go with your thinking but wonder, if they were actually dropping off lots of ballots, why would they drop them off at multiple boxes, and not just dump them all off at the first one?

Reactions: danthewolf00