The Trump Card...

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Fake News or the Beginning of War?

This is a report based on another report and the sources are unnamed, so it may very well be fake news. On the other hand, the story itself is plausible. It has been expected for a while that prospective 2024 presidential candidates Trump and DeSantis will clash. Maybe we're seeing the start of the open blows.

Also of interest ... DeSantis 48%, Trump 40%

I have not put a lot of thought into what life would be like for Trump if DeSantis becomes the presumptive Republican nominee for president early, like in the next few weeks or months. But with Trump's mounting legal troubles, Trump falling behind DeSantis in the polls would be a big additional problem ... like he does not have enough problems already.

It's easy to imagine Trump world collapsing like a house of cards. DeSantis rises and Republicans relegate Trump to a lonely political graveyard, saying "Thank you for your service" as they walk away.

Related: Since Jan, 2021, DeSantis out-raised Trump $174 million to $131 million. (Source)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They will go after Republicans but they have a deep seated anger toward trump unlike anything I have seen other than maybe Hitler.

Exactly we were which is why they did what they did, to put some of our oil companies out of business so we were not energy independent.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ATeam

Retired Expediter
A Minor Development

This is a minor development in the larger DWAC/Truth Social story but one worth noting. Digital World Acquisition Corp., the company looking to take Trump Media public, has changed its address to a rented mailbox in a UPS Store.

DWAC has suffered significant financial setbacks in recent days. Story Here

Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
#Truthhurt

Being unmoderated and telling the truth are 2 very different things. If you cant silence people who spread lies, what kind of future does any of us have?

muttly

Veteran Expediter