The Trump Card...

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
From the article:was

"Mr. Epps, 61, was not just a bystander on Jan. 6. He traveled to Washington to back Mr. Trump, was taped urging people to go to the Capitol and was there himself on the day of the assault."

Of course they interviewed him and it sounds like Mr. Epps has been well coached by his lawyers and the NYT, but there's too much video and audio that contradict his story. Just another disillusioned Trump voter there trying to keep the peace? Yeah, right.
I don't think he was there for trump.....several people like ray Epps were on the fbi wanted list and then were removed with no reason given.....when you have video evidence of someone inciting a riot but choose not to arrest them but go after people who were only out on the lawn and keep them in jail with out bail.....you need to think which side your on.

Reactions: muttly

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
That does not surprise me any more with Democrats. I mean they are ok with crazy people targeting supreme court justices and even offering bounties on them for a location.....
Democrats are ok with putting legal gun owner information on the internet.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
  • Haha

ATeam

Retired Expediter
They’re called Alternate Electors. Why is that concept so hard to grasp for some?
Because in this case, the activity was an attempt to defraud the United States. Alternative electors do not receive target letters. Fake electors do.

• Haha

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Because in this case, the activity was an attempt to defraud the United States. Alternative electors do not receive target letters. Fake electors do.
How so? By finding illegal votes. Why should voters that played by the rules and casted a legal vote be disenfranchised by those that didn’t? I thought the Left was all for not disenfranchising voters and transparency in the voting system. Questioning the election process is now considered illegal by the Left when the opposing party is looking into it. Now you have a radical Left prosecutor spoon feeding Fulton county jurors that voted heavily against Trump selectively edited information. Seems kind of shady to me.
9CA57E6D-D095-49E5-AC6B-D63BBB579DFE.jpeg

Reactions: danthewolf00

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How so? By finding illegal votes. Why should voters that played by the rules and casted a legal vote be disenfranchised by those that didn’t? I thought the Left was all for not disenfranchising voters and transparency in the voting system. Questioning the election process is now considered illegal by the Left when the opposing party is looking into it. Now you have a radical Left prosecutor spoon feeding Fulton county jurors that voted heavily against Trump selectively edited information. Seems kind of shady to me.
View attachment 21716

That depends on what you define as an illegal vote, do you think that all votes by mail were illegal? Because that is what most republicans believe, they want all in person voting because they know it’s to their advantage because working people have a much harder time voting.

If you want all in person voting then make it a national holiday and require employers to allow employees to vote. But that will never happen as it will take away the advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That depends on what you define as an illegal vote, do you think that all votes by mail were illegal? Because that is what most republicans believe, they want all in person voting because they know it’s to their advantage because working people have a much harder time voting.

If you want all in person voting then make it a national holiday and require employers to allow employees to vote. But that will never happen as it will take away the advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Mail in voting makes it easier to cheat, that’s all. (See 2,000 mules)
Nothing wrong with examining if there were illegal votes cast, mistakes in counting due to incompetence and or cheating. Nothing wrong unless there is something to hide that is.

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Mail in voting makes it easier to cheat, that’s all. (See 2,000 mules)
Nothing wrong with examining if there were illegal votes cast, mistakes in counting due to incompetence and or cheating. Nothing wrong unless there is something to hide that is.
Your not wrong.....if it was such a secure and fair election why do Democrats try so hard to block us from doing forensic audits?

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That depends on what you define as an illegal vote, do you think that all votes by mail were illegal? Because that is what most republicans believe,
That may be a primary Democrat talking point of the nattering nabobs on MSNBC, but it's simply not true.
they want all in person voting because they know it’s to their advantage because working people have a much harder time voting.
This is nonsense; it would mean working Republicans would be equally deterred from voting as well.
This implies that there are more unemployed Republican voters than Democrats - another claim with no basis in fact.

Last edited:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Bannon Found Guilty as Charged

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Pelosi is not going to be questioned nor the Sargent at arms or even the mayor of dc.....
And we still know nothing about the bomber that planted those ieds.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What ever happened to Eric Holder after being cited for contempt of Congress (Fast and Furious)? Wasn't that a first for a cabinet member?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
2 years and $100,000 ya hard time there.
The January 6th committee is a joke....
It SHOULD be much less than that for a conviction. We are told that the Left was for criminal justice reform and against lengthy sentences for non violent crimes. This is a non violent misdemeanor. But I sense instead that the Left wants more time than the maximum. Because they view Bannon as a supporter of Trump and they are unhinged and corrupt because of their hatred of him.