The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
According to reports sources said that Biden was provided information that only 5 Repubs. would vote for impeachment trial. His comment was "It's over".
#Itsoverforreal

Nah ... the Republican Party will continue it's own self-destruction, eventually dying on the hill of Donald Trump.

You might not be, but I'm old enough to remember both the 26-year and 40-year droughts ...

Enjoy ... I know I will.

:tearsofjoy:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
About the three minute mark.
They really should be on the same page about the vaccine and get their numbers right.

No argument there.

In any event, an internal miscommunication within an administration, bears no reflection on anyone's math abilities.

Not having their facts right isn't a good look for the Biden Administration.

Those are not facts ... they are aspirational goals at this point. Whether they eventually become facts remains to be seen.

No wonder you're having such difficulties with all of this ...

Reactions: Ragman

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Those were some lean Obama years.

An indicator of the utter disaster he inherited ... and how much it took to dig us out of it.

Trump years were on the rebound until Pandemic hit. State's shutdown economy.
#Factsmatter.

In terms of economic growth, Obama years were on the upswing from Q2 2009 onward ... Trump simply boarded the train and rode it, albeit at a decreased rate starting Q4 2019 ... before managing to completely crater it due to his own incompetence:

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 22.22.52.png

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Meh ... the guy who really needed the pay cut just got: YOU'RE FIRED !!!

Bye Felicia ...

He listened to his health " expert" who dropped the ball at times.
You know, "masks don't work". "Wear your mask" " The Virus isn't something that the American people should be concerned about". "This virus is a serious problem". "Travel bans don't work." Yet Biden who kept Fauci on and I assume is listening to him has kept the travel bans that Trump implemented.
#the2Faucis

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
An indicator of the utter disaster he inherited ... and how much it took to dig us out of it.

In terms of economic growth, Obama years were on the upswing from Q2 2009 onward ... Trump simply boarded the train and rode it, albeit at a decreased rate starting Q4 2019 ... before managing to completely crater it due to his own incompetence:

View attachment 20395
Could have dug out in a couple of months (with Tarp bailout) but took years at snail like growth due to stranglehold on business. State's shutdown economy.
4 times worse than 08/09 crash.
No argument there.

In any event, an internal miscommunication within an administration, bears no reflection on anyone's math abilities.

Those are not facts ... they are aspirational goals at this point. Whether they eventually become facts remains to be seen.

Facts would be in knowing the difference between a vaccine shot and being vaccinated.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
He listened to his health " expert" who dropped the ball at times.
You know, "masks don't work". "Wear your mask" " The Virus isn't something that the American people should be concerned about". "This virus is a serious problem". "Travel bans don't work."

As additional data/information is acquired, responses are modified to take that into account.

Yet Biden who kept Fauci on and I assume is listening to him has kept the travel bans that Trump implemented.

Nope ... not all of them ...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Could have dug out in a couple of months but took years at snail like growth while

I look forward to you being named to Trump's next Council of Economic Advisers.

You do realize that economic growth under Cheeto-lini actually ended up being less than under the black guy ... right ?

Facts would be in knowing the difference between a vaccine shot and being vaccinated.

Not being party to the actual communication that took place, I can't speculate that that was what was going on.

But I'd say it's a fair bet, that both Biden and Fauci both know the difference.

The "Inject-The-Disinfectant" Guy ... well, maybe not so much ...

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

View attachment 20395
Could have dug out in a couple of months but took years at snail like growth while
No argument there.

As additional data/information is acquired, responses are modified to take that into account.

Nope ... not all of them ...

There shouldn't be any if they don't work, according the Fauc.
#iwasagainsttravelbansbeforeimforthem

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
You realize one of them Proud Boy leaders was at the WH like a couple days before January 6th ... right ?

He actually posted photos ...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I look forward to you being named to Trump's next Council of Economic Advisers.

Not being party to the actual communication that took place, I can't speculate that that was what was going on.

But I'd say it's a fair bet, that both Biden and Fauci both know the difference.

The "Inject-The-Disinfectant" Guy ... well, maybe not so much ...

According to reports, sources say Biden is only functioning at 50% mental capacity from what he was four years ago. So not entirely confident on your police work there.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
According to reports, sources say Biden is only functioning at 50% mental capacity from what he was four years ago. So not entirely confident on your police work there.

According to "reports" Trump is currently sporting a drool cup and wearing a dribble bib ...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
What I'm wondering is which of the "Proud Boys" will be the first to turn on ol' Donnie and give him up ... once it dawns on them that could actually be facing being hit with sedition charges and might be facing 20 years federal time.

You got any favorite candidates on that muttly ?