The truckin' bozo!

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
For those of you that know the truckin' bozo dale sommers, he has had some major health issues over the last few years. The family has been requested to come to florida, the bozo is in grave shape!
Bozo has been in radio for over 50 years and in trucking radio for over 20 years! I had the pleasure to be associated with bozo through call ins and truck shows etc..... For the last 10 years! The last truck show was in 2008. That was bozo's last truck show in louisville! He did alot for the trucking industry over the years, including the boycott of the state of indiana, those of you may remember that!
God bless you dale!

Monty

Expert Expediter
I have been associated with Dale from the time TruckNet was began, in 1995. I listened to him for many years prior to that. (We didn't always have xm and 700WLW was a powerhouse)

Took many of his cruises and met a lot of fine folks.

Best wishes to him and Sharon ...

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
You mean to tell me we won,t have to put up with anymore of his sensless rambling and *****in bout the government and such

Hallelujah my prayers have been answered.

Ps I liked bozo up until his sidekick Richie said "sorry no more a-holes tonight and hung up on me , to which Mr. Dale did absolutely nothin about, and lost a listener, and XM a subscriber

The hell with that crap

Joe

Ps you don't like my opinion. Tooooooo bad, this is still america and I am entitled to say my piece and voice my feeling on any said subject

Sent from my LG-VS700 using EO Forums

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Sorry to hear about this - all the best to him and his family. The main rep for Bozo back in the day was a lady by the name of Micki - she has been on the EO team now for many years.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You mean to tell me we won,t have to put up with anymore of his sensless rambling and *****in bout the government and suchHallelujah my prayers have been answered. Ps I liked bozo up until his sidekick Richie said "sorry no more a-holes tonight and hung up on me , to which Mr. Dale did absolutely nothin about, and lost a listener, and XM a subscriberThe hell with that crapJoePs you don't like my opinion. Tooooooo bad, this is still america and I am entitled to say my piece and voice my feeling on any said subjectSent from my LG-VS700 using EO Forums
The Bill of rights even protects an insensitive JERKS rights.

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
Yes, you have your right to your opinion, but opinions are like buttholes and you seem to talk out of yours! It's amazing that people hate the bozo, steve, bubba, but what astounds me is you keep listening! I have been in studio when steve gets unbelievable e mails, but you clowns keep listening! Yeah and i'm sure you cancelled your xm subscription! Happy listening!

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Mercy, some keyboard cowboys got up on the wrong side of the stall this morning, touch touchie.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Freedom of speech has nothing to do with talking on a radio show. It is up to them who they allow on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
Yes, you have your right to your opinion, but opinions are like buttholes and you seem to talk out of yours! It's amazing that people hate the bozo, steve, bubba, but what astounds me is you keep listening! I have been in studio when steve gets unbelievable e mails, but you clowns keep listening! Yeah and i'm sure you cancelled your xm subscription! Happy listening!

Seems like the one talking out their @$$ is you

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seems like the one talking out their @$$ is you

Really you come here and post how glad you are someone is on their death bed because they wouldn't let you talk on their show and then attempt to put down others. Karma is a nasty thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
If someone's poor health and possible death was an answer to my prayers, I think there would be cause to question exactly who it was I was praying to.

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
You can always tell a mans iq by what comes out of his mouth! And i am not gonna get in a battle of wits with an unarmed man! Liljoe is a perfect example of that!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
I agree 100%. As I ask earlier, but the spell check misposted. Any updates on your end on dales condition ?

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
Dale is totally incohereant, he is in a medically induced coma, the family has all been requested to florida, and the is not expected to make it through the weekend! Plans are already being made for a memorial service at the mid america truck show in louisville next march!