The Thread You Can Use When You Need To

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
<pjjjjj> sneaks past OVM while he's buying chips at the FJ and pickpockets his twenty.... muahahahahahaha

DougTravels

Not a Member
I wanted to put a link to the Chevy Chase/Gen. Franco clip, but I can't find it anywhere. I had forgot about that, it was really funny to me. That old SNL was so **** funny, what they put out now blows. I put a link to Little Britain and Little Britain USA. It might be the funniest show out there right now, if you haven't seen any of these 2 guys skits, you are missing out. YouTube - Little Britain USA: Sneak Peek (HBO)

Last edited:

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Ya know that story thread? There's not just interspecies mating, it's gay interspecies mating!

Gay interspecies mating with reproduction.. oh, and don't let me forget, with mutilation afterwards.. that's when our chinchilla pelts will come in handy, along with some other ... distractions. Like, do we really need to know these things go on in the world?????

Last edited:

DougTravels

Not a Member
Well it was stopped before conception, and in my defense look at turtles avatar , it looks like a female in heat!, look at that tail wagging in the air (ok mabe a male smelling a female but definately hot to trot) As a side note, I just received an Email from Producer Jerry Bruckheimer he wants to buy the rights to the story thread! Jerry (I guess I can call him Jerry now)says he is jealous of the success of the show Lost, he wants a new show with a slightly less complicated plot. So if you guys want in on the big bucks/writing credits you'd better hurry up and contribute.
The hurry up and contribute part is not meant for PJ and Highway, they are already in!

Last edited:

XTeam

Seasoned Expediter
Very funny! Just the humor I needed on this rainy day in Baltimore MD., at the TA. Have you heard Tom Mabe on Utube listed under the "best crank call" ?
Linda

DougTravels

Not a Member
I'm not sure I will check it out. I have his 1st 2 CDS, revenge on telemarketers 1 and 2. They are both really funny.