Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That drone coverage is just brutal optics. They keep slowly flying the drone back and forth.

From a political standpoint it's hilarious. From a humanitarian standpoint it's sickening. And I saw the same thing under the bridge in El Paso last time I was there, so it's not just that one location.

Reactions: muttly

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Lol that 8000 number was for an entire weekend.
They can't bus them out fast enough.....the guy reporting there showed on tv 5 busses leaving filled to capacity and more waiting to be shipped off to somewhere in the good old usa.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
So as of this last weekend 8,000 illegals crossed into the usa in mission,tx .....but there is no border crisis from what the Democrats say.
Of course not.. it's only a crisis if a republican is in charge.... And everything is considered a crisis. Lol

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
My question is where are these people being placed? What cities or towns are they being dumped into?

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just for pure entertainment I tuned to Fox News and they were showing the “Biden border crisis” and one thing the reporter said was that they were flying some of the illegals that were set to be removed deep into Mexico to prevent them from trying to cross back into the US. I’m surprised they reported that, doesn’t jive with what they are trying to convince their audience of.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Just for pure entertainment I tuned to Fox News and they were showing the “Biden border crisis” and one thing the reporter said was that they were flying some of the illegals that were set to be removed deep into Mexico to prevent them from trying to cross back into the US. I’m surprised they reported that, doesn’t jive with what they are trying to convince their audience of.

What are they trying to convince their audience of?

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What are they trying to convince their audience of?

That somehow Biden is telling everyone to cross into the US and we will take care of them. That they will vote democratic when the truth is very few of them will ever achieve citizenship to be able to vote.

And that all of them are being dumped into cities everywhere, there are a lot who are immediately deported, Fox News just admitted it, wonder how many people noticed.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
One American news and fox news have both been reporting on this but the deportation is either a lie or something very new because they was not sending them back unless they was found to be very very bad people.

• Haha
Reactions: muttly and RLENT