The PC Decrapifier

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
Sorry guys/gals already did the mac on pc this afternoon, it wasn't hard at all. I had one glitch with it and that was solved by something I didn't get to do but done for me by the OS - mac is a forgiving OS. I am running some heavy programs on the old box right now, amazing the performance is so good.

As for the licensing part, who cares! (Hint I bought the OS)

Apple has been so proprietary and forget that their market share in the real world is not that great because they were reluctant in allowing developers to develop like Microsoft did - the real difference between the two.

Which version are you running gregg? I have 10.5.6 because I have read with some of the versions you don't need patches.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Leopard

I have now a memory problem with the box, won't do a thing with it until I get some new sticks.

2czykats

Seasoned Expediter
HAHA!! Congrats on your 1000th post!! Don't worry, my wife thinks I talk a lot too. :rolleyes:

Anyways, from my experience, it looks for all that different crap plus more. Its basically like a uninstaller, but modified a little different to find things a little better, such as on adds on from shareware, trial and etc. software.

My mother-inlaw thinks I have diarrhea of the mouth and I only have 30 some posts!!

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
Here are some truths about online chatting and forums. The ones who talk a lot online, are normally, quite in person and vice versus. But, I have been proven wrong before.