The ONE in September

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Just looked at the App and there's alot of Green Pen Dots and not alot of Sprinters showing in service! I Love it!

The storm is now into north to northeast PA. Soon NY will be getting a bunch of rain. And that's your latest weather update from Chief Meteorologist DollarSign :)

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Starting to get a little stir crazy being stuck at home without my wheels. But I'm sure Amazon is enjoying my daily orders ;)

Didn't feel like a Monday. I think watching Sunday's football games on Monday played some part. Actually did think it was Sunday for a while lol.

The Lions could of helped raise my mood a little, but that didn't happen :rolleyes:

Watched a foreign subtitled film. I actually like them, if the film is good. What I can't stand is when a foreign film is over dubbed from its original language into another language and subtitled.

Yeah, it was a pretty exciting day :dash2:

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I was so close to the delivery yesterday when I got a call from the consignee that they had an issue and couldn't accept the freight then, to come back this morning at 8. So here I am waiting for about 2 hours for the guy to get out of orientation to be able to accept the load. He is a contractor doing work at a power plant.
I thought I would get a head start for the week.
Stuff happens sometimes.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Turtle

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lions were once again.....so close....but yet so far away.

Is the Lions season over after just 2 games?

At least statically, maybe.

I was rather surprised of the stats already being put up during their last lost.
Since 2007, 91 teams have started 0-2. Only 10 (10.9 percent) of them turned it around to make the playoffs

If that wasn't bad enough, we next face The Patriots on Sunday Night Football. Thankfully, a home game. But I give them next to no chance of pulling this one off. Dropping to 0-3 is the kiss of death statistically.

Going way back to 1980, there have been 168 teams to start a season 0-3, with only five of them going on to make the playoffs — a whopping 2.9 percent.

Will the Lions rise above the statistics to be the exception?

I sure hope so, but from everything I've seen so far this year. My magic 8 ball says...

8 ball.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Final Restoration Part 1

The van make over turned out better then I was expecting. Prior to the make over it was visually ok at first look, until you looked closer. Besides the overall dull looking appearance from prior paint overs, many rust areas and a dented/scrapped section needed attention. As I mentioned in the "What Lies Beneath" post, this was just what could be seen before starting the project. Numerous unseen areas were discovered in the process. Hopefully, the preemptive attack on the unseen areas, will help keep future rust areas at bay, or at least more manageable ;)

A closer look at the seen areas prior to make over.

026.JPG 027.JPG 028.JPG 029.JPG 030.JPG 031.JPG 032.JPG 033.JPG 034.JPG
041.JPG

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Looks Great Roadtime! I've been somewhat trying to sell my steel wheels that I've got and had no luck. If those look a bit rusty or bad I'll give you a set of steel wheels to go with that new looking van! Just let me know :)