The Old Yr is Done, The New Yr has Started

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I haven't totally run my year end numbers, but i can say it was a ggod yr from my personal expectations. Yea I took some low paying runs and turned down the same, but on a whole, it was a good yr in the amount of DH miles, Line haul miles and TOTAL income....

So with that being said, Hat's off to Dispatch and Load Planning for making it possible for me to do what i enjoy at this point in my life !! And thanks to Anne and Mark and those in the offices that we don't have alot of contact with for doing what they do to continue to make Bolt a good place to do business with, not only for us contractors, but it would seem also for Bolts Clients!!! Thanks al of you for all you do and heres to another good yr.....

Thanks !! Chef Dennis

PS: Anne, let Those in dispatch and load planning know "i thank them...."

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
I will pass the message on Chef...But if it weren't for our valued partners...aka..All of you out there on the road doing what you do so well....We would not be where we are today. A heartfelt thank you goes out to each and every one of you...(not just the ones who bring me cheese curds either! LOL!) You all do a great job!! I am proud to know each of you!

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Dennis,

I didn't run the whole year, but in the end I ended up making out better than I did in '07. I ran differently, but Bolt allowed me to do so.

eb