The Happiest Day of My Life

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
June 12th, 2015 was the happiest day of my life. Through the grace of God, the power of a Judge and the combined wisdom of a Guardian Ad Litem and Children and Family Services worker Shayne and I were blessed with the Honor of adopting our Grand Daughter.

I would like to introduce to this forum my legal daughter, Tiffany Brooke Joerger.DSC_0021.JPG

Tiffany is healthy, happy, and thriving. She is incredibly smart, friendly and emotionally happy.
Shayne and I have had custody since she was six weeks old. She is now 18 months.
The events that led us to this point are no longer important. What is important is that she will now be our little girl forever.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You're in for the roller coaster ride of your life, lol, and Tiffany looks like the coolest companion to enjoy it with! Have fun! [Like you need to be told, lol] :)

Reactions: jjoerger

wimpy007

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
US Army
You are right. there is no happier time in your life than having a child to love and nurture, Congratulations.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow, this made my heart happy and eye's fill. Your words coupled with your Daughter's adorable, smiling face!
So VERY Happy for the 3 of you - Congrats!