The debate.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Trump MUST learn to leave his ego in the dressing room.....it has killed him this week....get back to the REAL issues....nevermind this 20 yr old history crap...and as Newt said in an interview..STOP this darn twitting....

Reactions: RoadTime

Jamin_Joe

Seasoned Expediter
Like Xiggi's comment that we are screwed.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone.

Saw a funny news story about the lack of truck drivers causing the need for unmanned trucks. The reason for the lack of drivers is the regulations and costs of being an owner operator.

How smart us it to have a unmanned 70,000 missile possibly hauling Dangerous chemicals on our highways.

The cost to ship will go up due to the liability insurance. Stupid!

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
No I said the military will not tolerate that piece of crap Hillary she was a witch back in the day and disrespected the military both her and Bill. Both are trash. I said nothing bad about women in General. So that being said some one on here once again cant read. Hillary is nothing but a witch and she don't need to lead a Country or the Military.

I have yet to see any Military official Admiral or General for that matter give a thumbs up to Her.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Do any of you really think the military will tolerate her. No they wont.
I think everyone in the military who took their oath seriously will tolerate her just fine, yes.

The oath to support and defend the constitution has nothing to do with Supporting a corrupt and Hostile GOV.
The Military will take the side of the Common folk against a Hostile Gov or Gov official that is corrupt and Hillary and her Husband are corrupt. Like it or not this is a True statement.
Garbage is taken out
Have a nice day.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
No I said the military will not tolerate that piece of crap Hillary
How, exactly, will the military demonstrate this intolerance of Hillary? Will they simply ignore her orders? Will they stage a military coup?
I have yet to see any Military official Admiral or General for that matter give a thumbs up to Her.
Retired admirals and generals have come out of the woodwork to support both candidates.You don't generally see a lot of active duty military officers giving thumbs up or down to polical candidates.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
To Funny You want Hillary to be President just because she is a Women. Yo Dave make sure you have some Cheese with your wine as your going to need it when Hillary don't make it to the white house. Do any of you really think the military will tolerate her. No they wont.

Are you saying our military don't tolerate women?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
I said pro quo they will not tolerate Hillary. get it straight. They wont she is a tyrant!! & a Liar! She is Corrupt as you cant get!! Now I said nothing about military not tolerating women, where you got that?? Made up just like Hillary Clinton and her server that she never had classified e-mail Really.

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
To Funny You want Hillary to be President just because she is a Women. Yo Dave make sure you have some Cheese with your wine as your going to need it when Hillary don't make it to the white house. Do any of you really think the military will tolerate her. No they wont.

I said pro quo they will not tolerate Hillary. get it straight. They wont she is a tyrant!! & a Liar! She is Corrupt as you cant get!! Now I said nothing about military not tolerating women, where you got that?? Made up just like Hillary Clinton and her server that she never had classified e-mail Really.
First off
Military has no choice but to follow the elected official

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver

First off
Military has no choice but to follow the elected official

U BETACHA IT WILL BE TRUMP... HILLARY LIKE ALL THE OTHERS ARE NO MORE THAN PUPPETS . JUST LIKE THE GOV IN OHIO SOROS PULLED HIS STINGS AND HILLARYS.
GARBAGE IS TAKEN OUT
PARTY IN OHIO
HERD OHIO IS CORRUPT IN BALLOTS AND BUSINESS
TIME TO TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE
HAVE A NICE DAY

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Huh?
emoji53.png

Sent from my SM-G925T using EO Forums mobile app
Something about mob connections?

Reactions: xiggi

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
U BETACHA IT WILL BE TRUMP... HILLARY LIKE ALL THE OTHERS ARE NO MORE THAN PUPPETS . JUST LIKE THE GOV IN OHIO SOROS PULLED HIS STINGS AND HILLARYS.
GARBAGE IS TAKEN OUT
PARTY IN OHIO
HERD OHIO IS CORRUPT IN BALLOTS AND BUSINESS
TIME TO TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE
HAVE A NICE DAY[/QUOTE]
The marionettes I understood.
The cows confused me.

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
Gary is a brain fried druggie who will be as bad as Hillary in failing to uphold at least parts of the Constitution.
You know I've watched end runs done by 2 parties always justified but then used for outher reasons

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Souldn't be no confusion. Hillary Clinton is a Lying Cheap Piece of Crap Of which Her and her Bubba Billy Bob when President Ditz the Military both time sworn in. Not only that they have left a lot of Dead in their wake .
I will not forget ADM Bordia. Maybe that to far back for any you to remember. I wont forget. ADM Bordia didn't kill him self over a stinking Medal. As the ADM that Presented to him is the one that gave it. Bordia when he was head of the Joint Chiefs told Billy Clinton what he could do with himself when Bordia was told to chop up the military. So Billy gave the word to off him. I spoke with the Marine that was on the gate that day this happened . Just so you know he was transferred to Amphibious Base Little Creek. with in 24 hours of the Happening. 2 Black SUV pulled to his gate 4 men got out and made him get in the vehicle the other went through the gate. 2 shots were fire not one.
I guess the Admiral missed on the first shot. Really. How you wonder how could the Head of Joint Chiefs pull the Trigger on himself and shoot himself In the back of the head. That being said No I don't support Clinton or her counter part that outa VA who would be the Vice President. No I don't. But then again So many fools here that would... throw your decoder ring in the garbage all you have to do is read.

Garbage is taken out
Have a nice day.
Ohio its Party time shouldn't have stashed them ballots for your Hillary.
Party Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!