The Courts; This is Why I Trust Them

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, thats what i meant.

Sorry, i dont buy it.
If it was something worth bringing up charges, Billy Barr would have been running to his Orange master shouting look, look, look what i found. Imo of course.
Barr didn't charge McCabe who was found to have lied 4 times to investigators.
But you have the current one sweeping a scandal under the rug.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RLENT

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Barr didn't charge McCabe who was found to have lied 4 times to investigators.
But you have the current one sweeping a scandal under the rug.

No reason to......

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The call to investigate Whitmer, as detestable as she is, seems more political than anything.

Putting and leaving people in nursing homes in the midst of the fear and panic hospitals being overrun, turns out was a bad call, but there was plenty of bad calls to go around as everybody was trying to figure out what to do. Any governors who tried to cover up the deaths should be body slammed for that, but not for making the call in the first place. Nobody went, "I know a great way to kill a bunch of old folks. Let's do this!" The fact is, people died in nursing home at alarming rates in nearly every state in the Union, Democrat and Republican. The only difference is, Republican governors tended to recognize the problem and react more quickly to minimize the cases and deaths in nursing homes. But for everybody it was still flying by the seat of your pants without knowing how to fly.

Reactions: Ragman