Expedite Expo The Buzz 1: Expedite Expo

GracieB

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting in my living room, vicariously joining you in Wilmington... all that reading about beer made me have to get one. So Jack and I are sharing a beer from a WI brewer, not Milwaukee's Worst!
Really want the Tuborg my sister was drinking in Copenhagen yesterday but a little too far to go for beer right now!

Sounds like everyone had a great time! Wishing we could have joined you but we won't be doing that now. Glad it was a success!

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
My dad used to drink Milwaukee's Best. That is some disgusting beer.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Thanks wolfeman. It was right after I had talked with you and brian I noticed him.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Thanks wolfeman. It was right after I had talked with you and brian I noticed him.

Miss Kat: Don't know if it was Xiggi [the description rules out a bunch of others, though ;)], but he really does look like the photo on his avatar.
Unlike most of us, lol.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Too funny. I should have had my Android eo avatar identifier app running both days LOL. I don't believe I met you either darn.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
How was the roundtable discussion? As good as the ones in the past?

To be 100% honest no. It was quite slow at times, and not as good as those in the past. It just seemed like it drug on FOREVER. Only about 15 memebers, including the panel that actually introduced themselves...

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
To be 100% honest no. It was quite slow at times, and not as good as those in the past. It just seemed like it drug on FOREVER. Only about 15 memebers, including the panel that actually introduced themselves...

Sad, because a couple years ago it was awesome and the room was standing room only

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Too funny. I should have had my Android eo avatar identifier app running both days LOL. I don't believe I met you either darn.

Nope - you'd have known me, wearing this shirt [because I don't actually look like the Roadrunner, except some of my hair is stickee uppee in the morning]

Attachments

• EO shirt2.jpg
    EO shirt2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 7

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Nope - you'd have known me, wearing this shirt [because I don't actually look like the Roadrunner, except some of my hair is stickee uppee in the morning][/QUOTE]

I don't look like a truck either:p Avatars can be deceiving

MissKat

Expert Expediter
The roundtable lost its momentum when the moderator left. A lot of the attendees were not experienced. If someone had then prompted the audience to ask about topics that interested them the members could have offered responses to start discussions. It only lacked structure not attendees. The room was full for quite awhile. Your morning session had an obvious flow to it and you and nick kept it smooth and to the point, allowing questions as it went. For my first EXPO I thought it went well and I've conducted hundreds of sessions like it in the auction and real estate industries nationwide.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Avatar, decoder rings, it was like a scavenger hunt trying to guess who people were LOL. I changed mine from the pirate to a reasonable facsimile of my face for the weekend. Shall I change it back?

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Avatar, decoder rings, it was like a scavenger hunt trying to guess who people were LOL. I changed mine from the pirate to a reasonable facsimile of my face for the weekend. Shall I change it back?

Arrrrrrrrrhhhhh, your avatar is fine.
BTW I grew up in Eugene, Oregon. The Pacific Northwest is so beautiful, I miss it...that and the mountains, it is so flat here!!!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
The roundtable lost its momentum when the moderator left. A lot of the attendees were not experienced. If someone had then prompted the audience to ask about topics that interested them the members could have offered responses to start discussions. It only lacked structure not attendees. The room was full for quite awhile. Your morning session had an obvious flow to it and you and nick kept it smooth and to the point, allowing questions as it went. For my first EXPO I thought it went well and I've conducted hundreds of sessions like it in the auction and real estate industries nationwide.

My thoughts put into words. Thank you :)