The Bush Family Funded Hitler?

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Recently, while reading the history of the Skull and Bones Society at Yale University, I came across a sizable amount of inormation about Prescott Bush, father of George H.W. Bush, who was an international banker. There is incredible, if not outrageous evidence that this man was a confidant of Adolph Hitler and actually helped to fund the Nazi movement in Germany in the 1930's! This isn't some wild conspiracy. There are hard fact that this is in fact true and that Bush received only a slap on the hand for his involvement. This family has been bad news for a long time. How do they get a way with it?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Money and power can tilt the scales of justice.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How do they get away with it? People voting for Jesse Ventura.

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Many prominent and powerful families funded Hitler or the Nazi's, the Rothschild, Chamberlain and many more, there's a documentary called Hitler's backers that shows many of the contributors in the early stages of there ruse to power, Herman Goering had many friends with influence and power and its scary to think that American's played a part in giving help to such a person but the Bush family was just one of many American families that did.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Six degrees of separation...throw a stone in a crowd and you'll hit someone who you could link to just about anyone. Especially political people hit them with a stone, and likely some money from shady deals will fall out!

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
i don't know if any of you can stomach what this nice lady have to say, but if you have an hour to kill & would like to know what drove American foreign affairs & why the Nazi's where financed by politicians then 'skeleton & boons' might be the answer:
Nazis (& alike) did not lose WW2 according to Charlotte Iserbyt - 'Skull & Bones'? see Movie 'Skull' - YouTube

I've seen it, and I've seen many videos like this, the amount of people behind Hitler and the Nazis is staggering, the politicians of that era figured they would do the dirty work in Europe and they were correct but the Nazis took dirty deeds to a whole new level and that is not what the money people had in mind, for all the wrongs commited by them they did manage to contribute to society ; the modern interstate system is one and many scientific advancements are directly attributed to the research of the third Reich, not siding with them simply pointing out a positive or two to come from such a terrible time!

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Its not a hard sell that secret societies are the puppet masters of old, I personally believe they still direct many things in this world and are directly responsible for many of the conflicts of the last 200 years.

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
Bush was one of seven directors (including W. Averell Harriman) of the Union Banking Corporation, an investment bank that operated as a clearing house for many assets and enterprises held by German steel magnate Fritz Thyssen.[6][7] In July 1942, the bank was suspected of holding gold on behalf of Nazi leaders.[8] A subsequent government investigation disproved those allegations but confirmed the Thyssens' control, and in October 1942 the United States seized the bank under the Trading with the Enemy Act and held the assets for the duration of World War II.[6]

According to journalist Joe Conason, Prescott Bush's involvement with UBC was purely commercial and he was not a Nazi sympathizer.[9] The Anti-Defamation League[10] and historian Herbert Parmet[7] agreed with that assessment.

From wikipedia

Last edited:

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Bush was one of seven directors (including W. Averell Harriman) of the Union Banking Corporation, an investment bank that operated as a clearing house for many assets and enterprises held by German steel magnate Fritz Thyssen.[6][7] In July 1942, the bank was suspected of holding gold on behalf of Nazi leaders.[8] A subsequent government investigation disproved those allegations but confirmed the Thyssens' control, and in October 1942 the United States seized the bank under the Trading with the Enemy Act and held the assets for the duration of World War II.[6]

According to journalist Joe Conason, Prescott Bush's involvement with UBC was purely commercial and he was not a Nazi sympathizer.[9] The Anti-Defamation League[10] and historian Herbert Parmet[7] agreed with that assessment.

From wikipedia

Clearing house.. A nice name for money laundering. Where there is smoke there is fire. Prescott Bush is guilty by association. The U.S. seized the bank? Wow, there's a shocker! Kinda like we gave aid to Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein and then turned on them when it was no longer advantageous to conspire with them...

Last edited:

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Clearing house.. A nice name for money laundering. Where there is smoke there is fire. Prescott Bush is guilty by association. The U.S. seized the bank? Wow, there's a shocker! Kinda like we gave aid to Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein and then turned on them when it was no longer advantageous to conspire with them...

Turning on the ones you want to do the deeds that are a bit messy is as old as politics itself, the need for a scapegoat to save face is a necessary element of political leaders, if we knew all the back room deals of our cherished leaders than there would be zero trust in them ( nit that there really is trust anymore ) Bush, Kennedy, Washington, Nixon etc.. they all had there dark alies and it should come as no surprise that our politicians or our politicians family were aligned with Hitler or Stalin or any tyrant, a necessary evil.

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
Believe what you want, doesn't make it true! Before Jeffrey Dahmer was discovered to be a mass murderer someone was giving him a job, are they guilty by association too?

Last edited:

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
It's also a well known fact the Catholic church financed Hitler's start in politics and that's how Italy got on the wrong side.