The Boys Of Autumn Have Arrived

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mississippi states qb is out for the season got tackled wrong an broke his leg his foot was twisted almost all the way around

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I was thinking that if Clemson squeaked by Miami they would both make it. Now, with no other upsets, the winner of OSU v WI will play Bama and Clemson takes on OK leading to the third matchup of Saban v Sweeny.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The only great game tomorrow is The Iron Bowl: Auburn v Alabama.
'Winner take all'. The winner wins the West Division and plays Georgia for SEC title.
And no, Ohio State v Michigan won't be a great game.

Reactions: Grizzly

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waiting until 1200 then gonna watch the ga dawgs play

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This will be very interesting. Bama drops but stays in #3. Clemson & OK move up. Does Auburn jump WI into #4? Or, ??

Yep, this is where it gets interesting... What if Bama stays at #1!? What? "Madness" you say? Is their 1 loss, to Auburn, worse than any other loss? Clemson to Syracuse? Oklahoma to Iowa State?

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Have to put SEC champ in the playoff. Either one loss Georgia or two loss Auburn.
Big Ten winner is in too: Ohio State or Wisconsin
Oklahoma is in if they win next week.
I'd put Bama in over two loss TCU even if they win Big Twelve.
Clemson is in if they win ACC.
If Miami wins then it will come down to them and Bama. I'd give the the slight edge to Bama. Very close though.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think Miami is a high wire act. A team that has lived on big plays. They're luck ran out against Pitt. They're lots of fun to watch .. but ultimately they don't belong in the top 4. Alabama is a much better caliber team imo. I think Miami gets spanked by Clemson....

Reactions: ntimevan

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think Miami is a high wire act. A team that has lived on big plays. They're luck ran out against Pitt. They're lots of fun to watch .. but ultimately they don't belong in the top 4. Alabama is a much better caliber team imo. I think Miami gets spanked by Clemson....

I think Miami is gonna give Clemson a run for there money

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I think Miami is gonna give Clemson a run for there money

Agree. Miami had their letdown game after their big victory over Notre Dame. They lost to Pittsburgh. Now it will be their rebound game against Clemson.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I think Tennessee is on the brink of falling into the abyss...

ie .. Nebraska Football ...

When I look back to 2008 the Alums were calling for Fulmer's Head. They got it! Sure glad they had Lane Kiffin in the wing. I think they have been mostly irrelevant since them. I think dumping Schiano is another bone headed Alum over reaction. This will kill recruitment and regardless they will take several years to get past this. But, we bleed Orange in our house