The Boys Of Autumn Have Arrived

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Bama will lose to auburn then my dawgs will beat auburn in the rematch at the sec championship

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Auburn has a good chance to beat Bama. They defeated a very good Georgia team. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out and ultimately which team of the three makes the playoff.

Reactions: Grizzly

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Interesting day shaping up. Bama made Mercer wear Auburn uniforms for practice. Florida State, probably the biggest disappointment this season beat up a small college team, now we're all scared. Clemson used poor Citadel to practice for the real battle of South Carolina.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Interesting day shaping up. Bama made Mercer wear Auburn uniforms for practice. Florida State, probably the biggest disappointment this season beat up a small college team, now we're all scared. Clemson used poor Citadel to practice for the real battle of South Carolina.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Edit: I misread that ... lol

Clemson will win next week .. but in all fairness the Gamecocks have had a descent season. Wins against: Missouri, Arkansas, TENNESSEE & Florida. I don't like Muschamp one bit but he's done a good job this season.

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And YES if Ohio State wins the Big 10 Championship game .. I think it's a possibility that a Ohio State team with 2 losses gets in over a WI team with 1 loss.

You can SCREAM then ... lol

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app
Yep, it will be about their strength of schedule, head to head winner, and being Big Ten Champ, so OSU would go to the playoff if they win out.

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Those cowboys r gonna get whipped by those eagles

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Darn it.
Got to get up at 05:00
This looks like a game that needs to be watched to the end.
Watching a delayed tape..

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Stafford threw a few dimes today, but missed badly on a few passes too. That screen pass only needed to be floated to the running back and he walks in for a TD.
The Lions' season is on the brink now. They needed this game badly to have a chance to win the division. They already lose the tie breaker for a wild card with Atlanta, New Orleans, and Carolina because they lost to them.