The best exhibitor list yet!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
This will be the 11th annual Expedite Expo.

This is by far the best set of exhibitors in our 11 year history. This is NOT the year to miss. The Expedite Expo team has worked tirelessly all year long to make this one the best yet. We hope to see you there!

Check it out!

Exhibitor List :: Expedite Expo

moose

Veteran Expediter
By looking on the list i can't avoid noticing how some integral parts of our industry, hoe used to exhibit, are not on the list.
i do not see :

* the financed guy.(or alikes ) .

* not one of the traditional Hino dealerships .

* most custom sleepers .

* truck mattresses .

* MANY hardcore expedite carriers.

what i do see is that annoying sleep apnea booth .
(but then, im probably gonna have a lot of fun bugging them ! )

for John sake i hope the TEANA booth is next to the Load1 one.

i did printed that list, and will come up with a list of annoying questions for many of them, kind of a 2DO list. (sorry exhibitors, and to think you paid for this)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
By looking on the list i can't avoid noticing how some integral parts of our industry, hoe used to exhibit, are not on the list.
i do not see :

* most custom sleepers .

* truck mattresses .

what i do see is that annoying sleep apnea booth .
(but then, im probably gonna have a lot of fun bugging them ! )

for John sake i hope the TEANA booth is next to the Load1 one.

i did printed that list, and will come up with a list of annoying questions for many of them, kind of a 2DO list. (sorry exhibitors, and to think you paid for this)

Okay, I'll try and answer your questions on these.

They had a booth - but cancelled at the last minute. Also, they have never participated in the expo - ever.

Hino exhibited for 2 years but due to the hight default rate during the recession - has left this industry.

* most custom sleepers.
Unfortunately - Most went out of business in 2008-2009. We do have new, emerging manufactures like Bolt Custom Sleepers.

* truck mattresses.
Several did not survive the recession.

Actually, ever major carrier is on the list.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Congrats to the ENTIRE EO crew for their efforts in putting together the list of exhibitors and making the Expo THE place to be if you are part of this industry this upcoming weekend!!

Thanks Lawrence...

Packy

Seasoned Expediter
Tried to register online, but the registration form does not pop up when you click on register attendies.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Can we pick up our pass Late Thursday PM to avoid lines on Friday?? Just curious.

Also reserved a room at the Budget Inn the other side of the interstate from the Expo. They said they had plenty of rooms. It's not the Hilton but clean and has rooms for about $60 bucks if anyones interested. I also passed this on to Linda Caffee.
Can't wait. All my years running around the country this is the first time I have been able to attend. Really looking forward to it.:D:D

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Tried to register online, but the registration form does not pop up when you click on register attendies.

Try right clicking the link and pressing "open in a new tab or open in a new window".

Your pop up blocker might be stopping it.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member

DC sorry to hear about that. It is a browser issue. You probably have IE 5 or 6. If you update your browser it will work.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Can we pick up our pass Late Thursday PM to avoid lines on Friday?? Just curious.

Also reserved a room at the Budget Inn the other side of the interstate from the Expo. They said they had plenty of rooms. It's not the Hilton but clean and has rooms for about $60 bucks if anyones interested. I also passed this on to Linda Caffee.
Can't wait. All my years running around the country this is the first time I have been able to attend. Really looking forward to it.:D:D

We only promote hotels that give our visitors a discount - but at $60, that is a deal already I guess. :eek: