>Embarass the Lions.
>
>Mike
>Whitewolf 53
>
>HERE LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD
>:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
>:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Watch what you wish for, its possible very possible. On the other hand I have only seen Detroit play lousey on three Thankgiving games since I have been a fan (all my life).

Most memorable was the 78 bears game, seconds left Bears down by 7 tie it up on lousey defense play by the lions, only to run the kick off back in for TD in OT.

The game was all sealed up, we actually had won the game. Until Death do us Part.

dawggone

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
The Lions are a bad team and I will be happy to see Joey come back and rock their world. I am a Lion Fan but I am so tired of the losing. Joey was not the problem. Management is the problem.

Be safe

Jim

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You make good points Dawgone. I just wish he would have rocked our world a bit more when he was here. It was a challenge for him with a weak offensive line. He needed to think on his feet and scramble better than he did. The rumor was that he had a fairly aloof personality and didn't connect well with the rest of the team.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Apparently, his new team is rallying around him. No one would've imagined Joey taking over for an uninjured Culpepper. Personally, I didn't think Joey was a bad qb to begin with. He is dealt what's given to him. And the O-line went nowhere, the run game wasn't threatening, and the recievers kept dropping passes. The Lions team Joey played on wouldn't made Joe Montana in his prime look like a third stringer.

Kick their butts, Joey. Maybe the Lions can find a good player with next year's #1... WITHOUT MILLEN PICKING IT!!!

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas