Thanks - Terry & Rene

BIGDOG

Expert Expediter
Just wanted to thank you for your time spent with my wife and I at the Expo. After talking to various recruiters I have decided to go with Fed Ex. I have been pre approved by Fed Ex and am now working on purchasing a truck. We have had a couple of interests in our Boom Truck that we have to get rid of first. If all things go right hope to be making the change in early Sept. Again my wife and I greatly appreciate the time that you and Rene spent with us.

Respectfully - Big Dog
Randy & Patty

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Thanx for the Thanks: Rene' and I truely enjoyed meeting you along with so many other interesting people.

We've been to each of the four Expos and a couple of MATS with the EO family and never cease to be amazed at the wide range of backrounds of expediters and those exploring expediting. We enjoy discussing our experiences as they pertain to the business and altho we try not to display a bias toward the carrier to which we are leased, we inevitably wind up suggesting folks like you at least consider FedExCC among potential lessors. We're pleased you considered our advice and look forward to meeting you on the road, preferably at a bank deposit vault.

Best Wishes,
Terry & Rene'