Thank you John and dispatch

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
For NOT prostituting us out in Laredo....:D

I may have have left empty but I leave with my pride intact...and I'll not give them shippers the satisfaction that Load 1 will stoop to such a low level as some carriers appear to be doing...There is no need for that crap...it is not even competition just stupidity....
On the phone over and over again John apologized for not being able to get me out...I said John it is ok...I am on your side....don't sweat it, but he feels this sense of responsibility because he got me there...NO John..I got me there....I knew the risks as we all do, I chose to take the load and from an income point of view I broke about even, ...I left with a good feeling I nor Load 1 did not bend over and kiss them shippers arses just to get out....

Load 1's image is not tarnished but is enhanced...A quality carrier offering a quality service for a quality price...
Thank you John and Load 1 staff......Ken aka OVM and JuJu

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I am still down here in Laredo...I can say without a doubt, that I won't move out of here loaded for the crap that we are hearing about....At this point, I am still here because i want to be..I could have Dh'd out on my own or i can wait for that empty move call...either way, i am the one that is making that decision....

As I talk to more and more driver, o/o's i know that Load 1 is where i'll be until i decide i am done, and that is because of the integrity of John and all of those at Load 1....The Brand that has been built and that is continuing to be is why I am here and have no need to haul freight out of here for the rates that are being offered....

Thanks for the way you do business John and all of Load 1...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks guys. Market forces can be an industry's best friend or it's own worst enemy. We do feel a responsibility as our units our exclusive lease and their success is directly tied to the long term success of the organization. Long term profitability and stability for a company come through solid long term relationships with our customers and our driving force.

That focus is seen by our drivers, customers and our competition.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
its also comforting to know that those things are held at the highest level of priority.