teams at panther

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
We would appreciate any current info on how teams are doing with a "D" unit at panther. Looking for gross revenue info, how much deadhead and sitting ect. The usual stuff....debating on whether to stay with current company or move. Panther pays a little better per mile but can they keep you moving???

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
We put this post on and no one responded. Either real busy or real broke. Anyone know???

vernon946

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
We have been looking at trucks for sale around the country. We have seem quite a few really nice trucks posted recently with Panther II logo still on them. I guess that speaks a little.

Vernon

gambler

Expert Expediter
>We have been looking at trucks for sale around the country.
>We have seem quite a few really nice trucks posted recently
>with Panther II logo still on them. I guess that speaks a
>little.
>
>Vernon

sad but TRUE! as much as i hate to steer anyone to fedex c.c.!! as a team i would have to recomend running with them...only for teams.....sad but true :(

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
we were with roberts and when they changed to fedup we were not interested in all the game playing. Ran into a team in MN and they had been there for four days. Pretty sad if you ask me. We were there one day and turned one load down.

gambler

Expert Expediter
>we were with roberts and when they changed to fedup we were
>not interested in all the game playing. Ran into a team in
>MN and they had been there for four days. Pretty sad if you
>ask me. We were there one day and turned one load down.

dave tell me about this "turned down a load" which you speak of??? hahahaha seriously though it must have been :censoredsign:ty for you to have decided to stay in mn.because there never does seem to be a ton of stuff coming "out" of mn.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
The load we turned down was from St paul to Cedar Rapids IA. Later we got a load from that same area to SC. Glad we waited. Not a ton of freight coming out of IA

RobZip

Expert Expediter
>dave tell me about this "turned down a load" which you
>speak of??? hahahaha seriously though it must have been
>:censoredsign:ty

I can tell you of turning down a :censoredsign:ty offer out the wastelands. Laid over in Des Moines after almost a week in blizzard conditions, I got a load offer. Go to Lake Park,Iowa - northwest corner of the state, over 200 miles deadhead and pick up an A load paying $278 headed for southwest of Milwaukee. Not just no, but HELL NO !!!!

gambler

Expert Expediter
NO DOUBT NO DOUBT!! i have had some incredibly ballsy offers like that b4 as well i usually express to them that i would like to eat that week and that by taking that type of load i would be eating out of trash cans and sooooooo HELL NO!! any other good stories anyone

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Gentlemen,while profanity doesn!t bother me in the least we have some real decent Christian folks that are active on this site ,so lets keep the language clean.OK.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
This is a trucking site. You may occasionally have a profanity. If people can't handle it, they should not be on this site. If these (Christian people) can't handle something that small, they certainly should not be in trucking. Have you heard the CB these days.

paperback1

Expert Expediter
I f people can't express themselves without using that type of language, they should not be saying anything till they can speak like an adult.

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
It’s not about being able to, or not to handle anything. The only thing Rich was asking for was for all the members of this site to show some RESPECT. To see someone come back and respond as you did, davekc! Shows the true colors of a person such as yourself. What in the world does being a expediter have to do with using profanity on this site? I want very much also to clarify that this site is an informational site for expediters, and the expediting industry. This isn’t per-say as you put it a trucking site! There are plenty of forums and sites, other than EO for people that care to use profanity and vulgarity to express themselves. This site was built on trust and positive people helping one another. We are the ones that when we here all that BS on the CB, turn it off, or take our conversation to another channel. We don’t turn it off because we are frightened, but because we have reached maturity in our lives, We are the ones that grew up, and are now the big boys. As the saying goes, (You have the mouth of a trucker). I was the reason for that. I can and will cuss you up one side and down the other, but I don’t do it on this site out of RESPECT, for the members that care not to hear, and or read it. I can and do cuss some things on this site up and down, but don’t put it in the form of words. There are plenty of other ways to express ones self. I know of 2 sites that were formed for expediting and because of the lack of respect and the lackadaisical moderating, along with the nonsensical profanity, those sites aren’t doing all that well. Sure if you want to read a bunch of MF this or MF that, they are definitely the place to go. If you want good wholesome information, that will help you make a lives decision then you will come here, and not have to worry about getting or being disrespected. So I say maybe those that can’t express themselves without using profanity, for lack of a better word, or the intelligence to know a better way to express ones self, shouldn’t want to be on the site. MAKE SENSE!!!!

Rich is a moderator, and asks to please, out of respect for those that don’t like it, to PLEASE!!! not use it. Why is that so hard a task to fulfill? Better yet davekc why did you feel the need to fire sarcasm at Rich, when he is part of the reason this site is here? He gave us all our respect, and ask us to please get a grip on the language, when in fact he could have just went in and edited it without saying anything. Does it mean that just because you drive a truck you have to act like a lowlife, or that driving a truck gives you the right to disrespect others? I’m quite sure those CRISTAN PEOPLE can handle a lot more than you give them credit for! LOL

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
>It’s not about being able to, or not to handle anything. The
>only thing Rich was asking for was for all the members of
>this site to show some RESPECT. To see someone come back and
>respond as you did, davekc! Shows the true colors of a
>person such as yourself. What in the world does being a
>expediter have to do with using profanity on this site? I
>want very much also to clarify that this site is an
>informational site for expediters, and the expediting
>industry. This isn’t per-say as you put it a trucking site!
>There are plenty of forums and sites, other than EO for
>people that care to use profanity and vulgarity to express
>themselves. This site was built on trust and positive people
>helping one another. We are the ones that when we here all
>that BS on the CB, turn it off, or take our conversation to
>another channel. We don’t turn it off because we are
>frightened, but because we have reached maturity in our
>lives, We are the ones that grew up, and are now the big
>boys. As the saying goes, (You have the mouth of a trucker).
>I was the reason for that. I can and will cuss you up one
>side and down the other, but I don’t do it on this site out
>of RESPECT, for the members that care not to hear, and or
>read it. I can and do cuss some things on this site up and
>down, but don’t put it in the form of words. There are
>plenty of other ways to express ones self. I know of 2 sites
>that were formed for expediting and because of the lack of
>respect and the lackadaisical moderating, along with the
>nonsensical profanity, those sites aren’t doing all that
>well. Sure if you want to read a bunch of MF this or MF
>that, they are definitely the place to go. If you want good
>wholesome information, that will help you make a lives
>decision then you will come here, and not have to worry
>about getting or being disrespected. So I say maybe those
>that can’t express themselves without using profanity, for
>lack of a better word, or the intelligence to know a better
>way to express ones self, shouldn’t want to be on the site.
>MAKE SENSE!!!!
>
>Rich is a moderator, and asks to please, out of respect for
>those that don’t like it, to PLEASE!!! not use it. Why is
>that so hard a task to fulfill? Better yet davekc why did
>you feel the need to fire sarcasm at Rich, when he is part
>of the reason this site is here? He gave us all our respect,
>and ask us to please get a grip on the language, when in
>fact he could have just went in and edited it without saying
>anything. Does it mean that just because you drive a truck
>you have to act like a lowlife, or that driving a truck
>gives you the right to disrespect others? I’m quite sure
>those CRISTAN PEOPLE can handle a lot more than you give
>them credit for! LOL

It is not hard to see where all the negativity is coming from. What in the world is "CRISTAN PEOPLE"? If you have that much time to write this garbage you need to get a life.
Enough said!

boxtruck6

Expert Expediter
WHAT ARE CHRISTEN PEOPLE? BOY OH BOY I HOPE YOUR MOMMA RAISED YOU BETTER THEN THAT TO ASK THAT QUESTION! WELL JUST LET ME VOICE MY OPION IF I MAY, A CHRISTEN IS ONE WHO HAS TOO LISTEN TO THIS B/S AND GO TOO CURCH ON SUNDAY TOO ASK FOR FORGIVNESS FOR EVEN HEARING SUCH TALK. I,M THANKFULL FOR THE FELLOWS HERE WATCHING THIS SITE FOR SUCH LANGUGE. TRUCKING IS WHAT YOU WANT TO MAKE IT, IF YOU ARE SO DISSATISIFED WITH YOUR PROFESSION THEN MAY I SUGGEST YOU CHOSE ANOTHER CAREER WHERE YOU CAN WORK 9-5 M-F . IF NOT TAKE YOUR TRASH TALK TO LAYOVER OR ANOTHER BOARD WITH THE OTHER WANNA BEEE,S:-(