Tapatalk malfunction

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Had updated Tapatalk on my phone already. It just came out for my tablet yesterday so I updated it then. Started her up, saw a bunch of unread posts but had to change the font, which had reverted to microscopic. Backed out after reading only one post, changed the font back to reasonable for a human, then went back to read the new, unread posts, and they musta met another, cuz pttttttbbb they were gone.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Tapatalk moves read posts to the way bottom. Viewing by forum and you can see them easier. One of the new things in the latest version is that it syncs things like read and unread posts among all your mobile devices, so that may be affecting things.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Tapatalk moves read posts to the way bottom. Viewing by forum and you can see them easier. One of the new things in the latest version is that it syncs things like read and unread posts among all your mobile devices, so that may be affecting things.

I know you don't develop Tapatalk...but out sure would be nice if they had Burton controls for bold, italic, and underline. Tapping out the brackets and such, switching between the various virtual keyboards to get to the right characters, is a pain.