Talk about child abuse

greg334

Veteran Expediter
OK I know that some actors/actresses have a real bad attitudes, some are violent and should never be anything but in jail.

In today’s world we take threats seriously, we should not look at who the person is but the means to carry out the threat. Threating a child is something that elevates a person above the the normal level of scum.

So I ran across this on a child adoption site about Alec Baldwin;

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/19/alec-baldwins-threatening-message-to-daughter/

And here is the audio if anyone wants to listen;

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/0419_baldwin.mp3

I am wondering, why isn’t he being charged with threatening a child?

Shouldn’t law enforcement take this seriously and do something about it?

But again, what kind of life does his kid have with this stupidity from a parent?

Oh if you listen to it, remember that this is a 49 year old man talking to a 11 year old kid like she is 30 years old. This is really pathetic.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What a piece of garbage. If only he'd lived up to his promise and left the country. Equally disturbing is the repeated references to his "parenting" when he was doing no such thing. I feel sorry for that poor girl having such screwed up parents.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Fox did a special on him last week with Rosie. They played the tape. First he should have never yelled those words to his daughter:

Think about this for a moment: When this young lady turns 40 do you think the moment will seem like YESTERDAY to her? She will never as long as she lives ever forget a single word he yelled on that tape to her. Calling her a FAT PIG.

We have all been mad at our children, I just beg of you for there mental future do not ever compare them to a Pig, Scum etc... You will never, ever, be forgiven and if you are lucky enough to be forgiven they will never be able to forget.

Secondly this should have never gotten out into the Media: This is a doemestic problem that needs to be cared with thru Professional Counceling, time, and lots of LOVE. Truley I feel sorry him and hope he gets the help he has promised to get.

Love your kids, respect your kids, and hopefully they will respect you. If there is one thing in this world I never ever want to loose it is the respect my daughter has for me and my wife, I could loose everything else but not that.