TA Extra Discount on TC card

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Yesterday for the first time my fuel purchase failed to have the extra discount. I checked the TC balance both before and after pumping The difference was exactly what the invoice said less the .50 fee.

Has there been a change? Waiting for a reply from FECC.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I called in about the discounts this morning and no one received any over the weekend. T-Chek is looking into this and they should have it fixed ASAP.

aileron

Expert Expediter
Yep, mine did not show one either. Will it be fixed automatically, or each one of us need to call in?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
No one who fueled this past weekend got the discount and T-Chek is supposed to be fixing it so I do not think everyone needs to call in.

If anyone talks to the office in the morning maybe they can post what they learn?

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Received E Mail from FECC.
Hi Don,

Tchek is looking into this matter. Several other contractors did not
receive a discount as well. As soon as the matter is resolved, we will
be in touch with you.

Kathy Brooks
Contractor Relations

aileron

Expert Expediter
I checked my T-Chek account and they added the discount money to my account as a separate transaction.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We bought fuel last night at a TA and we are back to getting our discount!

It was rather shocking to look on line and see no discount at a TA! I did check online and the discount amount had been added as a deposit to our account.

There are about 4 TA's that do not have a discount and we will not get fuel at them.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Missing discount has been added to my car today. Thanks to FECC for helping to make this happen.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
We received a fleet message on C-Link today saying the problem has been fixed.

aileron

Expert Expediter
There are about 4 TA's that do not have a discount and we will not get fuel at them.

Linda, do you mind telling us which ones are the 4 that don't discount? I haven't seen any yet, but I heard there is one a little north of Dallas.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We are at home right now. As soon as I can get in the truck and get my sheet I will post the TA's. The one you speak of is the one in Denton, TX.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Trouble again at TA Lake Station In. No discount, plus the earlier correction seems to have dissapeared. GRRR!!!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Our earlier credit that T-Chek added to our account is still showing online.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Trouble again at TA Lake Station In. No discount, plus the earlier correction seems to have dissapeared. GRRR!!!

Sorry boys and girls, it was my own dumb mistake. Forgot about the $40 cash advance I took. DUH!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
These TA's I were told do not offer discounts. I would still call and double check the price. One of the TA's that is in Georgia did not give discounts in the past but now is.

Napoleon Oh - Breezewood PA - Greenville TN - Denton TX - Montgomery AL - Jacksonville 0663 and Jacksonville FL 0666 - Beto Junction KS - Trails End Albert Lea MN

BigRed32771

Expert Expediter
These TA's I were told do not offer discounts. I would still call and double check the price. One of the TA's that is in Georgia did not give discounts in the past but now is.

Napoleon Oh - Breezewood PA - Greenville TN - Denton TX - Montgomery AL - Jacksonville 0663 and Jacksonville FL 0666 - Beto Junction KS - Trails End Albert Lea MN

Any idea what it is about these locations that make them "undiscountable?"

ATeam

Retired Expediter

Diane and I purchased fuel at the Jacksonville, Florida, TA (store number unknown) on May 29 and received a T-Chek discount of $0.272 per gallon. We purchased fuel at the same TA on May 30 and received a discount of $0.349 per gallon.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
That is why I said to check them!

The TA's are like some of the Flying J's they are privately owned and do not honor the discounts.

MYGIA

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have noticed that some of the discounts noted on the phone message for the cost plus pricing have been a few cents less than the recording stated. I checked with the CR department and have subsequently learned that some TA's on the list are no longer offering the discounts. No new list of participating locations yet available to us. Per CR, FECC is getting daily updates and presently working on a means to get those daily pricing updates for all participating TA locations to us.