T-chek Scam Warning

MYGIA

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
The people at T-Chek are warning truckers to be on the lookout for a telephone scam.

They say they’ve gotten reports from customers who’ve been called by someone pretending to be connected with the company. The caller has sought personal information about their T-Chek account.

T-Chek says it never calls or e-mails any of its customers seeking personal information and reminds truckers not to respond to such calls.

www.LandLineMag.com

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
I had something similar to this happen to me abot a year ago while in OKC..someone called Panther and tried to get a comcheck authorized for repair work to the trailer that I was pulling, gave Panther a description on me and what I was wearing that day, but could not give my name. Thankkfully Panther called me to check and see if I had work done before authorizing the check...it was a total scam, I had not had any work done on the trailer, it just goes to show they will try anything to get some money nowadays. The person actually stayed on hold with Panther while they called me to check on it...Idiots

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
also watch out for someone calling and saying your atm card has been used and we need some info, and i don't even use the bank card they were trying to get info on
this was on my cell phone and they also tried email saying the samething