suv

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
There used to be a long bed, 4 door, pick up with a topper running for Express 1.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And thankfully someone has gone back on topic. Hopefully everyone can follow suit, including the moderators. I saw a pickup several years ago and I believe it was a mother and daughter running for Express-1. It could just hold 2 48x48x48 skids and I presume 2500 pounds. No clue what they did for "sleeper" space though.

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
And thankfully someone has gone back on topic. Hopefully everyone can follow suit, including the moderators. I saw a pickup several years ago and I believe it was a mother and daughter running for Express-1. It could just hold 2 48x48x48 skids and I presume 2500 pounds. No clue what they did for "sleeper" space though.

Roberts had those,they called them A units,didn't last long. I think most slept in the truck bed. I never saw one with a team though. FedEx got rid of them I think,after the buy out.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I had a 2001 F350 4door dually. A conversion shop replaced the rear seat with a beach that converted into a sleeper sofa.
It was very comfy for a solo.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I had a 2001 F350 4door dually. A conversion shop replaced the rear seat with a beach that converted into a sleeper sofa.
It was very comfy for a solo.

Any beach that isn't closed at night can convert to a sleeper, and it's comfy, but the sand gets into everything, lol. ;)

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter

Pink motels.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There used to be a long bed, 4 door, pick up with a topper running for Express 1.

Mother and daughter with two dogs also. They were there for a long time I think kind of grandfathered in.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
What about a local hot shot company? They may be able to utilize your SUV. I don't know any expedite companies that will. If you want expedite then I'd recommend working for an owner. It involves little investment and gives you a chance to learn the business on their dime. Plus you can try out different vehicles to see which is the best fit for you. You may like a straight truck or tractor or you may end up liking driving a sprinter.

flablue

Rookie Expediter
What about a local hot shot company? They may be able to utilize your SUV. I don't know any expedite companies that will. If you want expedite then I'd recommend working for an owner. It involves little investment and gives you a chance to learn the business on their dime. Plus you can try out different vehicles to see which is the best fit for you. You may like a straight truck or tractor or you may end up liking driving a sprinter.

Thank for replies. Can u recommend any. Me and the wife want to team up.