Survey letters

spudhead911

Seasoned Expediter
I was just wondering how many of you, if any, here on EO received the FedEX CC survey . I know that 200 was sent out and am just courious if anyone that posts on EO received one..

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is it wide ranging or are they asking mainly about a specific area?

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Survey says...................

Q: what do you do when you get a survey.

A) apply an ointment:eek:

B) run around like a chicken with its head cut off:(

C) spend hours trying to correctly answer it:confused:

D) immediatley file it in the "circular file":D

Top answer is: D

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Only collect mail bout every 3 to 6 weeks. Maybe they should look to survey on line. But then again they would have to survey to find out how many go on line.

MYGIA

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is the 2nd round sent out this year. I received one several months ago during the first round. I completed it, as well as sent expanded answers and examples as feedback can not always be as simple as A, B, C or D. I was respectful, but also honest and blunt. Not sure what will happen. After 5 years with FECC I've come to believe they really aren't interested in what we think or open to any of our input toward positive change. I believe their motto is" Don't confuse me with the fact, my mind is made up". All the more the shame when you look at the background of some of the contractors out here, as evidenced by the responses in the other thread regarding what others did prior to expediting.