Surprised

bernieh48

Veteran Expediter
We are a TVAL Elite truck with all the equipment. We were first out on the Jacksonville board and had more dwell time than you did. I know it's not your fault but we did find out from the upper ups we should have been offered it. We have been getting skipped quite a bit lately and they saw that first hand now. Thanks

Kyle06

Seasoned Expediter
that may be true we delivered on Thursday morning and sat till Tuesday and we where on the Tampa board

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
That is the major reason why I won't work for an owner where I pay the fuel. Panther leaves alot of drivers in areas where they have to DH to get to a better board.

Panther does not leave their drivers anywhere..the driver made the choice to take the run for whatever reason they did, so it is not Panthers responsibility to move them anywhere...that should have been settled before accepting the load....THAT is the reason drivers should have to pay for their own fuel...not really fair to the owner for the driver to take unprofitable loads into bad areas and then pay to move them out..but I guess that is the difference between owners and drivers.

We are a TVAL Elite truck with all the equipment. We were first out on the Jacksonville board and had more dwell time than you did. I know it's not your fault but we did find out from the upper ups we should have been offered it. We have been getting skipped quite a bit lately and they saw that first hand now. Thanks

that may be true we delivered on Thursday morning and sat till Tuesday and we where on the Tampa board

sorry it happens all the time..nothing to do about it now...glad everyone got moving.

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
i never get to go to fla.....
would be nice at least once.......
soo i can maybe spend the day at the beach......
perfer gulf beachs...
*sigh* oh well.

sweetcdngirl

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
US Army
Well here we are now on the Tampa board. We dropped our load this morning, and havent even moved 1 spot on the board. Not sure if we should stay here or head towards Orlando. Maybe go to Disney World since we'll probably be here for a few days (laughin). And yes it seems that people get skipped over lately, but I think it's just loads are few and far between right now. I hope we don't get stuck here to long. Be safe out there everyone.

termite289

Expert Expediter
well, lets see. im solo owner, got a load that canceled on me this morning.
so im first out in Atlanta rite, wrong, a team got a first out 2 hours after mine, they put them ahead of me, and then they disappeared from the board about two hours later. another solo got a first out behind me, and that one is gone too. is my acceptance rating the best, no. is my time in service the best, probably not. will i get a load sooner or later. you bet. will i be tired when it comes, probably. but then trucking ain't for sissies.