Superbowl 50

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
BEzHw63CcAAChb9.jpg

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Though I like Denver more, I think the Panthers are playing like a machine and will beat the heck out of the Broncos.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I want to see manning get another superbowl so I'm rooting for denver. If their defense plays like they did against those evil New England Patriots it should be a very good game.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Though I like Denver more, I think the Panthers are playing like a machine and will beat the heck out of the Broncos.
Hopefully Denver will play better than they did against Seattle in the previous Super Bowl they were in. They were throttled in that game.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I certainly hope the game is better than the commercials this year. They're pretty weak.
Helen Mirren has a good spot, and the "Walken Closet" is is good, but the rest are just lame. Even the Victoria Secret ad is just lame, lame, lame. Not even good for a chuckle, other than how bad it is. There will be some that are good but haven't yet been released (I hope) but here ya go:
Guide to the Big Game's Commercials

Reactions: skyraider

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I certainly hope the game is better than the commercials this year. They're pretty weak.
Helen Mirren has a good spot, and the "Walken Closet" is is good, but the rest are just lame. Even the Victoria Secret ad is just lame, lame, lame. Not even good for a chuckle, other than how bad it is. There will be some that are good but haven't yet been released (I hope) but here ya go:
Guide to the Big Game's Commercials
I was watching it with some friends, we are all over 50 yr old, we just looked at each other and said, "what was that commercial about?" Most ads were lame, I was ticked off,,,no Clydesdale horses either, beer commercial sort of lame. Oh well, it was for the millennials mostly. Under 30 crowd...