Summertime! Yup, it's July

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Best part about Ken retiring..only took 10 minutes to pay the bills this morning...no more gas bills, repair bills, truck insurance..my job is almost obsolete!!! :D
But... But .. i am sure you hear alot of this " you know i was thinking " ...

f0bc3df5ca9f7334f6a17022ea9edc85.gif

hauling freight from a Pond near you
Especially when Fox is on!!! lol

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol .... Oh i will be ok ....

Ntime u go from cool air to scorching air

This thingy majiggy

He will have a load scheduled before he gets there

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app
Nothing yet.... but Sunday 7am unload ... if not preplanned ... on Sunday i will Visit the Laredo Flea Markets ...and BWW for Supper ...

PS... and Idle-Air behind the Pilot for Rest & Relaxation ...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Left Dickinson, ND and meandered down to Sturgis for a few Black Hills Motorcycle Rally t shirts...then to Mount Rushmore for the evening lighting ceremony, and now in Gillette, WY...eventually will make our way to Denver.

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app
your odds were better in ND for a load..IMO....but I guess your pops wanted to go visiting while he is out here...:)

Reactions: ScottInBama

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Omg after spending most of the week In Alabama and Georgia with the high heat and humidity. This feels incredible...

3776175505d32998c6c0f72b26fbd88b.png

Side note, noticed this poster next to my van...

c59cc3decc882df78be58bbc65165d1b.jpg

Do posters have different health warning requirements? I was a little shocked that this was the only health warning on it...

e16a0730c9664b13a894e03337d69290.jpg

Doing something I rarely do. Sitting on my back bumper, sipping coffee, watching the last of the sunset disappear. Did I mention I love the temperature lol. Funny how much the temperature can affect ones mood

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Up at 6.30 am to go unload .... seen and counted 19 vans (all types) idling with their AC on i'm guessing ... Idle-air behind Pilot not half full last night ...makes no sense to ME ...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Up at 6.30 am to go unload .... seen and counted 19 vans (all types) idling with their AC on i'm guessing ... Idle-air behind Pilot not half full last night ...makes no sense to ME ...

Probably the cost, I'm guessing Idle-air cost more then the $2-$4 a day it cost me to run the generator

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: Worn Out Manager