Stupidity at its finest?

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
So Spongebox and I stop at McDonalds today...there's something wrong with him for actually eating McDonalds in the first place but anyway I digress! He orders a hamburger with no pickles, gets his food we start to leave. Before getting far he discovers it's a bun with ketchup mustard pickles and no meat. It was actually funny the first time, goes back in to have get an actual hamburger....I kid you not we get down the road and he goes to eat said burger, it's ketchup mustard and 15 pickles! No meat, seriously?!? I cannot believe it!!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You never leave anywhere without checking what's given in the take out bag.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Especially McDonalds! I wasn't eating, that's all on him! :p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
When I used to cook.... I did that very thing once... A guy ordered 2 no less burgers ... And somehow I forgot to put the meat in.... lol and he never came back to complain..... Mistakes happen.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When I used to cook.... I did that very thing once... A guy ordered 2 no less burgers ... And somehow I forgot to put the meat in.... lol and he never came back to complain..... Mistakes happen.

And now we know why you drive a sprinter instead of a real truck! :p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I used to drive cab...ya ever count your McNuggets?....how about that bucket of chicken....count the pieces?....you'd be surprised the short count....which translates into 10's$$$ of thousands of dollars stolen from consumers each year...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I used to drive cab...ya ever count your McNuggets?....how about that bucket of chicken....count the pieces?....you'd be surprised the short count....which translates into 10's$$$ of thousands of dollars stolen from consumers each year...

I NEVER count McNuggets or buckets of chicken, I just never buy them. That solves that problem!

I used to LOVE "Dove" McNuggets when I lived in states I could hunt them. They are SO good! Make our own "catfish" McNuggets too, yummy!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I NEVER count McNuggets or buckets of chicken, I just never buy them. That solves that problem!

I used to LOVE "Dove" McNuggets when I lived in states I could hunt them. They are SO good! Make our own "catfish" McNuggets too, yummy!

Catfish I've made....yummmmy! never had Dove....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
out in my area things tend to be a little more gamey because of the diet of prairie grass, pheasant, deer, grose...takes more marinating sometimes...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
out in my area things tend to be a little more gamey because of the diet of prairie grass, pheasant, deer, grose...takes more marinating sometimes...

OR, someone who knows how to handle the meat properly when first killed and who knows how to cook it! "Gamey" is in reality, FLAVOR, something that many have never really tasted if they only buy store bought swill! :p

Doves eat seeds. They are VERY hard to hunt. They are quick, fast and have very good eyesight. They can make a fool of the best shots on earth. It is, however, worth the effort. Dove pot pie is also quite good.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter

The first was funny...it was a mistake, and they do happen. Second time still funny but really?!?

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
All I wanted was a hamburger without pickles that's all but noooooo I got 15 pickles soaked in mustard and ketchup on a completely stale bun ..... FML