Sprinter Radio Code...Doesn't Work

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I got a Sirius radio in 2004 on the $499 lifetime plan. It's not truly lifetime. It's good through three radios. I'm on my second radio and it is going strong so hopefully I will get a lot more years before the third radio eventually conks out. I'm up to about 100 months now so I'm at $5 a month at this point and it keeps going down. I used to have XM also when they were unique but dropped it once the programming was synced.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
And count your blessings I stayed home this time, lol.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

ehh.. I have my wife. she could have kept you company.. and my son likes to talk..

Jeff didn't hang around long.. Guess he thought he was barging in on my weekend..

My fun weekend of.. Van repairs.. Van upgrades.. and sleeping..

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got a Sirius radio in 2004 on the $499 lifetime plan. It's not truly lifetime. It's good through three radios. I'm on my second radio and it is going strong so hopefully I will get a lot more years before the third radio eventually conks out. I'm up to about 100 months now so I'm at $5 a month at this point and it keeps going down. I used to have XM also when they were unique but dropped it once the programming was synced.

I got the lifetime as well. We get 3 free transfers, then it's $75 per...

I'm on my 2nd radio as well.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
ehh.. I have my wife. she could have kept you company.. and my son likes to talk..

Jeff didn't hang around long.. Guess he thought he was barging in on my weekend..

My fun weekend of.. Van repairs.. Van upgrades.. and sleeping..

He doesn't hold still for long at any time, any place, for anyone. Even at home...he's there, then he's not...his mom says he's been that way since he learned to walk.

He also doesn't want to take away from anyone's family time. We were raised with strong senses of family, and in this business, we know that type of time is limited.

Last edited:

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
He doesn't hold still for long at any time, any place, for anyone. Even at home...he's there, then he's not...his mom says he's been that way since he learned to walk.

He also doesn't want to take away from anyone's family time. We were raised with strong senses of family, and in this business, we know that type of time is limited.

I can't stay put either.. He was interested in the company i work with since I do dash and back and I am home almost every night.

Maybe it'll work out for him and you'll see more of him.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
I can't stay put either.. He was interested in the company i work with since I do dash and back and I am home almost every night.

Maybe it'll work out for him and you'll see more of him.

I knew what he did for a living when I met him. I accept it or I wouldn't be his girlfriend.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
I understand.. are you saying you'd rather not see more of him? ;)

LOL, I would love to see him all the time...but I knew from day 1 that couldn't be, and I would rather see him 6 days a month than not at all. He's only as far away as the phone otherwise. Which, 99% of the time, I let him do the calling, because I don't know if he is in traffic, sleeping, or pulling a cheap radio from his dashboard.

I will be passengering next time, I hope.

shmekeru

Active Expediter
I have an 04 Sprinter bought recently .
WD2PD744345683554
Pulled the radio out and :
Model No: BE6055
Serial No: 48017707
Called the dealer I was told the code is 31135. Unfortunately this is not the right code.
Anybody can help me find the code? I will greatly appreciate it.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I have an 04 Sprinter bought recently .
WD2PD744345683554
Pulled the radio out and :
Model No: BE6055
Serial No: 48017707
Called the dealer I was told the code is 31135. Unfortunately this is not the right code.
Anybody can help me find the code? I will greatly appreciate it.

According to this list, that is the right code, and that is the original radio.

From the list..

WD2PD744345683554 45683554 31135 BE605548017707731135

(color added by me to show the radio numbers and code.. It should work.

This is the order to do it..

: press rotary control (ignition can be off)

:you should see in display " CODE **** "

:rotate knob till 1st digit of code displays, then press tune up
button

:first digit should remain and next position should blink, rotate
and press up again

: enter all five digits this way then press and hold up button till radio beeps and it should work..

Dale

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't have codes but if you need to remove the radio don't bother buying the fancy removal keys. A women's metal nail file works perfectly.

shmekeru

Active Expediter
According to this list, that is the right code, and that is the original radio.

From the list..

WD2PD744345683554 45683554 31135 BE605548017707731135

(color added by me to show the radio numbers and code.. It should work.

This is the order to do it..

I did that numerous times. It's weird , it does not work. Every time I do it it goes back to code**** :( I have no idea why.

: press rotary control (ignition can be off)

:you should see in display " CODE **** "

:rotate knob till 1st digit of code displays, then press tune up
button

:first digit should remain and next position should blink, rotate
and press up again

: enter all five digits this way then press and hold up button till radio beeps and it should work..

Dale

I did that numerous times. It's weird , it does not work. Every time I do it it goes back to code**** :( I have no idea why.