Sprinter final drive ratio

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You'd have to talk to recruiting. They might inspect it and make an exception but usually 5 years is the limit.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I prefer the longer wheelbase. I spend more time running down the road loaded than backing into places and/or maneuvering in close quarters. That's why!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not trying to be funny but why would anyone be concerned with a CV's turning radius?

I drove my van for over 8 years and it's not an issue. Never thought about it once. I couldn't tell you what the turning radius was or how it would compare to other vans.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I've never been unable to get where I wanted and won't be making a decision based on just that but it's one of many things I'll at least compare.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Even if the turning radius of my van was 5' more than it is, the pros of the longer wheelbase by far out weigh the minor inconvenience of any extra maneuvering the longer wheelbase poses. Leo, for you going from a W900L twinscrew straight to a 155" GM cargo van should be like bowling with gutter bumpers! (Thinly veiled Obama jab)

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, the discussion distracts me from other things I want to be distracted from right now.