Sprinter 170" extended 4 x 4 payload capacity

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
now im between thompson, pival.. and adco also trying to get into FF express i heard their the best in the hamilton area

where does thompson run? i heard somehwere they dont run you past 600 miles. i was looking forward to the long hauls with returns. Safety first. then net profit 2nd.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I made more money last weekend running 70 to 200 pound loads of Royals World Series t-shirts (each box weighed 10 pounds), 30 miles DH for 30 loaded, from up by the airport down to Olathe, and from Lawrence back to Overland Park, than I would have made on a load from Detroit to Laredo.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
all sprinters must be able to take 3200 lbs at least and transits and promasters 4000. is that ridiculous or what?

Mistakenly I may haul a 3200 (I mean if the shipper is cheating on the weight), but 4000... c'mon, not even if it's paid $2.00/mi... they're not gonna pay for the repairs if the van breaks in half...

Reactions: TDave

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I know this thread is about 4x4 capacity and I wouldn't buy one, I wouldn't like the 4x4 in a sprinter, but I would like to have one AWD.

Reactions: vandriver2