Sort options

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
For some reason the folders next to the forum name do not correctly color to show new messages for me, or more correctly go to gray when there are no new messages. Is there any way to allow sorting the main page by last post date instead of the category grouping it's now in? I tried clicking at the top of the date column but as I expected that doesn't do anything.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5507, 5508, 5509
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
The "Read New" search is not working for me. It just keeps adding,and adding. Not deleting read items.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Okay, we just ran a test. Don't see any critical errors - what browsers are you using and were you logged in when this occured?

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Music soothes the savage beast - unless it's polka.

Going to church makes you a Christian about as much as standing in the garage makes you a car

You can build a man a fire and keep him warm for a day or you can set a man on fire and keep him warm for the rest of his life.

ACHTUNG!!! Das machine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfuseen und corkenpoppen mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch das blinkenlights

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
For me it happen if using Firefox or Explorer,Logged in or not.

I should add that I have made some recent changes in my anti virus defences. I.E. added Microsoft Defender and Spybot Search and Destroy.Either of which could be interfering with your cookie.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
I've found that the "read new" features don't change until the next startup. They repeat when I return to the forum but haven't logged out of EO

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Bingo

That's it. I had our trouble shoot everthing. That is the solution.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Music soothes the savage beast - unless it's polka.

Going to church makes you a Christian about as much as standing in the garage makes you a car

You can build a man a fire and keep him warm for a day or you can set a man on fire and keep him warm for the rest of his life.

ACHTUNG!!! Das machine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfuseen und corkenpoppen mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch das blinkenlights

Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I use Firefox. I only see changes when I completely shut down and restart my computer. I normally do not log out of the forum.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5507, 5508, 5509
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.