Sorry for asking anything.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I ask why a post was moved to another forum and come back to find the post locked and removed. I understand why it was locked and removed by Lawrence. I'm sorry for getting everyone so upset. I will just read and post less as I don't want people fighting over things because I asked something. That is not good for EO. Sorry again I'm out

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Bruno,

Thanks for the post. No offense taken. We just want to make sure threads are in forums that best serve each category.

Thanks!

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
None taken, I wanted to just ask why. Sorry for getting the Cat fight started.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Dave,
You been around here long enough to know how it works. Some people lay in wait, waiting for some 'cause' to jump on. If it's not you, it will be the next guy.

Post away.

Might suggest, if you really wanna avoid those kinda blow-ups, if you have a question like that, just PM me, or whoever.

Dale

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Dale

I'm not going to stop posting at all, "I'm out" means I was done talking. I think some of the people was kinda upset that a post that was started about FedEx DVA system was moved to that forum. Lawrence didn't know I was no longer with FedEx Custom Critical. I was trying help others know the real facts on DVA. It's a VERY GOOD system and people need to take the time to go the the home office in Green, Ohio to learn how it works.

I hope this clears the air on this, It was never my intent to slam FedEx Custom Critical in any way at all. I just wanted to defend something that I know how it works.