Solo Drivers

Salty Dog

New Recruit
Driver
Question for Solo straight truck drivers, past or present, with v3. Thinking of moving from Panther to v3. Was wondering about load count and miles per week and how they treat their solo drivers. Also would appreciate any advice. Thank You in advance.

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I heard a lot of good things but I still don't know what they're paying per mile for extended Sprinters or if they run loads to Tx or West Coast?

Last edited:

Pearlywhite

Rookie Expediter
Driver
I run team for V3 and have been with them for over a year now and we are very happy here. I have talked to 2 of our solo drivers here one has been here 3 years and she is very happy the other is an O/O that's been in the business for 14 years and says V3 has been the best move he's ever made. We run the entire US and so do the Sprinters, so yes TX and west coast for all. Hope this helps.

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
There's just an :censoredsign: dispatch in V3 called Mike he has an attitude and every time he bring it with him, I cancel his load and tell him shove it up your ..

Sent from my SM-N910T using EO Forums mobile app

Pearlywhite

Rookie Expediter
Driver
There's just an :censoredsign: dispatch in V3 called Mike he has an attitude and every time he bring it with him, I cancel his load and tell him shove it up your ..

Personally we've never had any issues with any of the Mike's since there are 3. And the old saying is one bad apple doesn't ruin the whole bushel.

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can tell you which mike POS broker in my opinion and the fun thing is he is not like top level but just a junior still living off noodles becuase we all know brokers are not like the most well paid folk