sole tv

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
Okay, I have an ICT sleeper with a little sole brand tv in it. No manual, came with a little silver remote with no name on it. I can't get the tv to respond to the remote. Just black and white fuzz for tv screen. Bought a universal remote, used sole tv code....still nothing but an Orange flash on power button indicating not right. Does anyone have this same tv? Any suggestions? I have never had issues with this. Other tvs had pictures and you just needed remote to program channels. Please help!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Okay, I have an ICT sleeper with a little sole brand tv in it. No manual, came with a little silver remote with no name on it. I can't get the tv to respond to the remote. Just black and white fuzz for tv screen. Bought a universal remote, used sole tv code....still nothing but an Orange flash on power button indicating not right. Does anyone have this same tv? Any suggestions? I have never had issues with this. Other tvs had pictures and you just needed remote to program channels. Please help!

You may need a digital converter.

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
Wouldn't it already have that? It's all brand new, sleeper and tv. Also, the tv will not even respond to any remote. This is all hooked up by ICT, not myself.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It may be a button on the TV that needs to be pressed a few times to get it from Video 1 Video 2, Aux, Cable, whatever.