Slush Busters question

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
You learned this from your van days. Me, I don't bother with no stinkin' Kleenex, I gots me a long sleeve shirt. I also sawed the handle down on my toothbrush and the stock and barrel on my 12 gauge. Every ounce counts!

You'd be lighter if you went with short sleeve shirts and wiped your nose on your arms.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
3M makes a product that might work. Next time you are in a state where it snows, check out a hardware store to find it.

It's called 3M Outdoor Insulator Film Mounting Tape. It is used to secure a plastic film over the outside of windows in winter states to help keep the heat in the house and the cold out.

The tape is double sided and made to work in cold weather, outdoors. It works great on house windows. How well it will hold on the highway where it will get wet often from washer fluid and road spray I do not know. It is very thin and goes on clear. I'd trim a piece slightly wider than the SlushBuster to help keep water from getting in between the tape and the device.

Last edited:

skipr4520

Seasoned Expediter
Am I the only one to miss the memo ? Just what exactly is a slush buster?

We must work in the same office 'cause I didn't get the memo either. First I have ever heard of them in my 12 1/2 yrs. I followed Caffee's link and found them to spark enough interest to give 'em a whirl and see how the do, for 20 bucks, they might be worth the chance.