Slush Buster or De Icer

are12

Expert Expediter
I talked with Jim and showed him the website and he says we are definitely going to order them. From what is being said here, at least we know they work!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
The only reason we will take them off is Bob gets sick of cleaning the windshield around them. They are so cheap it is not a big deal to just buy new ones for next year.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Slushbuster Winter De-Icing Strip - Safer and better than Winter Blades alone!

This is the link for an in expensive tool to keep us from having to get out and bang on the windshield wipers in the winter. I posted this once before to negative response but am going to try it again. We have had ours about a month and have just run in the rain. The plastic strip does not interfere with visibility and you don't even notice it. When the windshield wipers go over the strip there is no noise and no noticeable straining of the wiper. I also don't believe it is going to ruin the blade.

I am short and I drive at night and I do not like in the winter to pull off on an off ramp pray I am not going to get stuck then open my door stand on the steps and on each side of the truck and whack the windshield wipers. I feel as if this little very inexpensive object will keep me from having to do all of the above it is worth a fortune.

Oh yes I did, resurrect a nine-year-old thread ;)

I just found out about SlushBuster today, and searching led me here.

9 years later, are they still recommended. Any issues with staying in place, wearing out overtime, effectiveness?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
RoadTime everyone I know takes them off in the summer and buy new ones for the next year. Over the years we had one come off that Bob did not get sealed right.

Reactions: RoadTime