sitting

hossfly2

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
sitting in Albuquerque all weekend now holiday, is it hard to get out of here? do i need to deadhead out?

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
sitting in Albuquerque all weekend now holiday, is it hard to get out of here? do i need to deadhead out?

I would move to El Paso

Correction: I would ask dispatch first. They would probably recommend El Paso. If they didn't, I would move to their best suggestion.

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
What are you driving? I am in a CV and left Albuquerque for Lubbock, TX and got a load in the morning.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would have moved down to El Paso already and be there nice and refreshed for Tuesday....with or without a contribution on the DH....;)

I would imagine trucks and vans might be a bit scarce with a lot going home,,,so the pickings might be better in the middle where no man tends to go...

Last edited:

hossfly2

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
we are in a CV looking for loads , I think we took a load to far west. thanks for the info. any other suggestions helpful. need to get back to east cost.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
You are not too far west at all, just a bit too far NORTH west...El paso TX or Nogales AR with the chances being real good of getting a load back to the Chicago or Detroit area...

I never have any problem going to or DH'ing to either of those 2 cities....