Showers and Pilot

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Effective today Load One owner operators driving diesel cargo vans , sprinters, and cube trucks can now get free showers at Pilot with a minimum 15 gallon purchase vs. the normal 50 gallon minimum. This should help save you guys some more money.

We are working for you!

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well more good news. Looks like effective Jan 3rd we will have a program to get showers for our gasoline units as well. a ½ shower credit for a 14-49 gallon purchase of gas or diesel. Pilot/Flying J will not offer points for gasoline. Expeditors will get access to clubs and other inside specials and deals.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That is a significant benefit to van operators. I hope other carriers are quick to get their fleets into the program as well.

TonyG

Seasoned Expediter
Anyone else notice if on their fuel receipt they only got a half shower credit?
Just fueled up in Jefferson TN, over 16 gallons, and only got a half credit.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone else notice if on their fuel receipt they only got a half shower credit?
Just fueled up in Jefferson TN, over 16 gallons, and only got a half credit.
Did you fill at the front? If so that is all you get....

TonyG

Seasoned Expediter
Well just topped off again at Pendleton, KY 16+ gal on truck fuel lanes and still got only 1/2 credit. So it has to be something between Load 1 and Pilot. I know this month that the fleet gasoline cards were to go into effect so I think its possible Pilot has lumped us all together.

If someone else has this issue, please post it here and maybe John can look into it.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We are trying to find out what happened. The new program should have had no bearing on our current program for diesel.

I wouldn't make a change like that without letting people know. I have an email into Pilot to get to the bottom of it.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
We are trying to find out what happened. The new program should have had no bearing on our current program for diesel.

I wouldn't make a change like that without letting people know. I have an email into Pilot to get to the bottom of it.

OVM is probably right about it getting switched when you sign up for the new Flying J/Pilot driver rewards card. When I signed up online to convert to the new program, it defaulted to my Flying J card not the Pilot card. I figured it was because my Flying J card has my name on it and the Pilot card just has a number. I've been using the Flying J card for everything now. I can say when I bought 40 gallons the other day I did get a full shower credit.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
it could be a matter of which card you have registered...i registered my pilot card and then transferred points from j card and pilot card to new card and seemed to still get shower creds as normal.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I assume we need to use the fleet one card with the pilot card in order to get shower credits?
(who said there are no dumb questions...)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a e-mail testerday..you guys must have gotten it as well...

Pilot is introducing NEW BIGGER towels and the TA style showerheads!!!!:D